Breaking my 456 Carbon

Logic.Al

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Breaking my 456c. I'll only split though once the main components have been sold - so frame, forks and wheels. All prices include postage to UK.

Decided to break up the 456c. It's not being used so I don't see much reason for it to be taking up shed space. All prices are including postage. All prices are negotiable too.

20" On-One 456 frame. Comes with Headset (and Token topcap), dropouts (for 10mm axle) and seatclamp. £190

2014 Rockshox Revelations RCT3. 1"1/8 steerer, post mount 15mm maxle (included) £160

On-One 26" Disc Wheelset. 15mm front 10mm rear (rear skewer included). No disc rotors. Run straight and true. Hardly any use at all. £115

Thomson Elite Layback seatpost. 410mm length. 31.6mm diameter great condition. £40

Cube Saddle. Hardly any use. As new condition £15

SRAM S1000 GXP cranks. Includes smooth running BB. Very little use. £60

SRAM X9 10 speed rear mech. Couple of scratches only comsetic. Works perfectly otherwise. £35

SRAM X9 2x10 front mech. Perfect working order and condition. £25

SRAM X9 2x10 ball bearing shifters. Perfect working order and condtion. £50

Avid Elixr 3 brakes. Including rotors. Nice long hoses. LOADS of pad life left £55

Maxxis High Roller tyres 26" x 2.35" loads of tread left £20 or £15 if bought with wheels.

Crank Bros Bars and stem - £15 for the pair.

Logic.Al":fq2gyaxc said:
Tyres are 2.35" wide :)
How wide are they really?
Either measured or they do in fact put the width, it's in black on the wall.
There will be a little cross section of a tyre with arrows each side and the width in mm.
I have advantages 2.25 that are 2.25" wide and highroller 2.25" that are 2"!

Back