Mountain Goat Route 29 - Complete machine

elite504

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It is with much regret and deep thought that my Mountain Goat Route 29 will be up for sale.

Picture copyright First Flight Bikes

I have literally ridden her ONCE in the dry, last summer. She is of course from First flight bikes in the US. A full gallery of pictures of here are here:
http://www.firstflightbikes.com/In_Stock.htm
Travel down to serial #49, one from the bottom, and that's her.
As she has been ridden once, the spec is exactly as you see it, with the exception of some clear crankskins protectors on the crank arms (can of course be removed) and the tyres are switched for Michelin.

She rides beautifully, and carves rails like a downhill skier. I wasn't sure what to expect of the Manitou fork, but it's actually really really nice. I have Fox on my other modern machines, and there was no real discernible difference.
She of course has slider dropouts, should SS be your thing. She's 17" and fits my 5'9" personage just fine. Of course look at the spec sheets on the FFB page linked above to check the numbers.

Price is £1500 PLUS shipping.
Please bear in mind I've borne the brunt of £570 to ship her with import duties to the UK.
She will be professionally packed in a bike box, and shipped via parcel force, insured for the full amount.
It would be nice to have her ridden than simply on display (in her lovely dehumidified cave).

Re:

Wow, that's a brilliant price. :shock:

I don't know what you paid for it but my WTR frame alone came to more than £1500!

Sycip really do make quality bits of kit. :cool:

Surprised it's still here bump. Needs cross posting into the other forum I'm sure :roll:

Back