FS: A special XTR M970 Groupset

Rosss46

Dirt Disciple
Decided to sell up on this special XTR groupset, I bought it on a whim to so a retro style top of the range build however I've seen something else I'd like so time to go. It's a 9 speed groupset, everything bar the crank set is brand new the crank has seen very light use and is still in great nick, I've covered the arms with Carbon style vinyl and fitted bling red KCNC bolts. With the crank is a XTR BB and the expensive fitting tools too. Shifters, front mech and Ti cassette (11-32) is brand new as is the rear mech however the cage and jockey wheels are brand new carbon fibre pieces imported by the previous owner not you're average set. This is a brilliantly light and classic groupset that will look good on any build. I have the matching chain too in perfect condition as is the groupset.
Any questions please ask and there are photos available on request.

Looking for around £325

rossgarratley AT gmail DOT com

Maybe not really the correct category as this is the Classic Mtb for sale section up to 1998...
The 970 group came out in 2007 - so is the previous comment understandable now?
Although if someone wants to use the 970 as a classic groupset neither the carbon vinyl covering nor the chinese carbon tuning might be optimal or desired...
The price seems about okay for me - but you cannot expect to sell something for 325 pounds without posting pictures of everything for sale.
Although the question is how the cranks look underneath the cover...

Titanfreak":wrt6rl0v said:
Maybe not really the correct category as this is the Classic Mtb for sale section up to 1998...
The 970 group came out in 2007 - so is the previous comment understandable now?
Although if someone wants to use the 970 as a classic groupset neither the carbon vinyl covering nor the chinese carbon tuning might be optimal or desired...
The price seems about okay for me - but you cannot expect to sell something for 325 pounds without posting pictures of everything for sale.
Although the question is how the cranks look underneath the cover...

Sorry I didn't get back but Titan put it perfectly

Re:

Thanks for the replies guys, sorry I don't post here that often I didn't realise it's in the wrong forum. If the mods want to move it that would be great. I'll add the photos I have later today, I am open to offers.
If it helps the sale I'll remove the vinyl today too

Unfortunately the photos are too large to post directly on here so I've hosted them online here :http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/Rosss46/library/?sort=3&page=1

Re:

I've just removed the carbon vinyl and the drive side arm has been polished professionally and the left arm has some heel rub. Bit disappointed in the previous owner.

With this in mind I'll knock the price down to £275

Back