Spot Brand 29" singlespeed frame Large + CK headset + fork

dani

Dirt Disciple
I am selling my good old Spot Brand singlespeed frameset. Frame is one of the earliest Spots (not sure of exact year, but probably before 2005). Size is L (19", ETT 24"). Unfortunatelly I just found a small crack on drive side chainstay. I am sure this can be welded and frame can be used for many more miles...
Frame is build of Reynolds and Dedaci. It's extremely light at only 2030 grams! This frame is super comfortable to ride, very fast and responsive. Complete bike can be easily build at 9kgs (or less, if this matters).

Included in the sale:
- Chris king headset, polished, 1 1/8, same age as frame, works like new
- On-one carbon 29" fork, 4 years old, super comfortable and fits frame perfectly

If you have time to repair that little crack you will get a killer bike for a good price. I would let above set go for 150gbp.

I have other parts if you want, we can also talk about complete bike if this is your preffered option.

1636209-large.jpg

Re: Re:

Yes, sure, here is the photo of the crack... I brushed off the paint to make it more visible:

p4pb12018899.jpg

Shipping costs should be 25gbp.

I just found some small parts which I can give away with the frame (Thomson seat collar, handlebar, new chain tensioner for the dropouts, chain, etc)
Bring this bike a new life, it surely deserves it!

Let me know if you have any other questions (my email is: viciouscycles80@gmail.com)

Cheers
Daniel

ajantom":333s9quj said:
Do you have pics of the crack? And how much posted to the uk?

Back