Shimano dynohub 26" front MTB wheel - NOW GONE!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Bit tricky this one, as I'm not familiar with them and not sure which section it most suits! Came as part of a job lot and appears unused, with a bag with little bits and some instructions in... Any dirt in the pic is just dust from storage.

If you want better pics let me know, or need me to get any more info off the hub, the rim is marked as a Mach 1. Hub is DH 3N20 6v 3w, if that means anything to you.... As I'm unable to guarantee it will work as it's untested, but bearing in mind it seems unused, how about £30 posted...? I am interested in possibly swapping for a single speed specific 26" rear wheel if that helps at all...and probably lots of other bits too!

OK had enough of this, now FREE if you cover the postage, £15 next day tracked *****GONE!!

(Other wheel in pic has gone now)

Attachments

• Final countdown 004.JPG
    Final countdown 004.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 551
  • Final countdown 002.JPG
    Final countdown 002.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 551
Re:

Whilst admiring the swallows in the eaves of the car port I just realised this is still hung up on the beam. Now with free swallow poo.

Make offers, offer swaps.....

Re: Shimano dynohub 26" front MTB wheel (new?) - sell or swap!!

it's the free swallow poo that making my finger hover over the buy button :LOL:

Re:

Be quick, I was thinking of washing it off tonight in an attempt to make the wheel more svelte and light weight....

:facepalm:

Re:

Now FREE if you cover the postage (£15 tracked next day) or I'll cover that if you've got something interesting to swap...

UK only though, sorry.

Re:

Go on then, I was gonna have my first dabble with a dyno soon anyway.
If its working OK I'll karma you summit nice plus a packet of curry mix :mrgreen: x

Back