BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I've been thinking about changing my Implant with something a little smaller for some time now and although I don't currently have a replacement I thought I'd put this out there. I bought the frame in 2012 and had it repainted in black with gold flake and new decals courtesy of Gil.

It's a 2004 frame in medium (15.5" c-c seat tube, 21.5" tt) full Reynolds 853, disc only and designed around 80-100mm fork. The 85-115mm Reba's I have been using are spot on although I think a longer fork could be used comfortably.

The pic below is how it currently sits and and a couple more pics of how it came back from painting. There are more pics in my build thread viewtopic.php?f=21&t=198317&start=100

Price is £295 including UK postage for the frame, with other parts possibly available by negotiation. There is one paint chip on the top tube but apart from that and some cable rub I think the paintwork is all good. There are no dents or cracks. At the moment the bike is fully built and I don't want to disassemble without a sale. I will, of course, take more pics and provide any information required.

Will also consider swap or px against a small Implant/Samurai/Handjob/Soulcraft/Curtlo/Bizango etc

img2770xz.jpg

img2765qm.jpg

img2759dd.jpg

img2758br.jpg

img2755h.jpg

img2757pv.jpg

Re: Testing the water DEKERF IMPLANT

Thanks nobby, it really is a great frame but just doesn't give me enough stand over clearance for my liking

Re: Dekerf Implant frame (other parts available)

Amazing frame and a bargain. I've got far too many bikes at the moment otherwise I'd be very tempted!

Re:

Thanks Neil :D

Thinking perhaps it would get more interest on STW

Re: Dekerf Implant frame (other parts available)

Lovely lovely frame.. would make such beautiful, quick and funny hardtail i'm sure.. But can't afford anything but the salsa clamp these times, so let me know if it turns available please :)

Back