SOLD Manitou R7 MRD forks - Hope/D521 rear wheel SOLD

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
The arrival of something special frame wise that needs lightweight retro kit means the following need to go or be swapped out... :(

Lightweight Manitou R7 MRD forks, these were the SID competition from 2007. 100mm travel and 475mm axle to crown. Steerer is shortish at 180mm but I have a very low stack height stem I can throw in for an extra fiver. (Have nicked Futuristicoldman's pics from original ad, hope he doesn't mind!) Practically unmarked lowers, stantions perfect, lovely smooth action...wish I could justify keeping them, but I can't. Would be open to swapping for a rigid lightweight fork 410mm axle to crown, P2 or Salsa cromo straight blade type, otherwise....£65 posted SOLD

Rear red Hope hub on a D521 rim with DB spokes, see thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=317457. It appears the freehub is ti, as a magnet won't stick. Rim could do with a little bit of truing, and it has had a grinder put over the braking surface by a previous owner to help the brakes! I would happily use it but you may not want to, so price is for hub and spokes really.....£38 posted SOLD

Prefer it if you would post here FIRST before PM'ing me, thanks.

Attachments

• Mani 4.jpg
    Mani 4.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 422
  • Brakes shifters Hope hub etc 013.JPG
    Brakes shifters Hope hub etc 013.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 365
Re:

Dibs accepted Andy! :LOL: PM replied to, stem is 40mm stack height from memory if you need that to help keep the height down....

Back