KARMAlicious!! Come in, we have cookies (not really) WINNERS

rva

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Winner's up! see last post

OK folks, up for grabs is a saddle, also known as the Pro Turnix Titan TU ('Tail Up').
It comes in it's original packaging, and never been ridden nor mounted. So basically it's new :) albeit at least two years old. It's a showroom item, you can expect some dust around.
MSRP was like somewhere in the 100 USD range so it's not cheap eighter.

All you need to do is to declare how much you want it. That doesn't sound hard to do? So here's the twist: In my local laguage. Small hint: that's not english ;)
RULES: Entry until end of this week (22nd February, 24:00 CET). Everybody with a valid entry will receive a number. Winner will be chosen with random.org's random number generator.
Shipment to EU countries only. Please only apply if you have a postal adress inside the EU.
Whoever fails to apply these rules will be disqualified, and I'll draw again.
I do cover shipping aswell, the happy winner only needs to wait the courier :)

Re: KARMAlicious!! Come in, we have cookies

Úgy gondolom, hogy ez egy igazán szép ötlet, és hogy a fenék szeretnék érinteni egy ilyen különleges nyeregben. Úgy látszik, ez a magyar.

Az egyetlen szó, amit felismerünk, magyar-re, amikor gyűjtöttem bélyegeket asa gyermek magyar post őket. sajnos már nem csinál nekem van gyűjteményem.

OK, I knew google translator might do some real damage here, so I guess the funniest one gets an extra priZe!
So anyone post here something that gets me laugh will receive the ITM stem I just found.

I have no idea what length it is, or 25,4/26,0 or how many degrees or anything else. It's not good looking eighter. But hey, it's free :)
Same rules apply as above.

and yes - the numbers
shed: 1
The History Man: 2

Re:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WOULD LOVE YOUR SADDLE AND STEM PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH BELLS ON :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: shouted in a really really patronizing Hungarian accent like some English tourist would for a beer and a sandwich in a Budapest cafe :!: :!: :!: :!: :facepalm: :facepalm: ;)

What is the fungarian for buttocks?

nyomkodjuk a helyem az Ön masszív szár baby!

Re:

2 papagájok állt egy sügér .
az egyik azt mondja , hogy a másik Érzed hal :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The History Man":2mkiopro said:
What is the fungarian for buttocks?

nyomkodjuk a helyem az Ön masszív szár baby!

Tamp the place for you stem the massive baby! Do wat guvnor :!: :!: :!: :!:

Back