XTR M960 175mm Crank Set including BB..SOLD....

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Selling this fantastic XTR M960 175mm crank set in fantastic condition..has pretty much no scratches to the anodised arms or logos...the crank set was no really used mush and has only done a hand full of miles...so bb chainrings have almost no use at all

The mark you can see on the none drive side crank is only on the protective tape only ...No scratches to that arm :cool:

£115 posted in the uk overseas would be extra

Now SOLD....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 981
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 981
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 981
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 981
Re: XTR M960 175mm Crank Set including BB

wow, very nice set of 960 cranks - one of the nicest I saw during the last years :cool:

middle ring looks like one from a later XT set (with that plasitc parts) didn't know that those rings fit the 960 cranks :roll:

glws.

magas":3ulbfze2 said:
wow, very nice set of 960 cranks - one of the nicest I saw during the last years :cool:

middle ring looks like one from a later XT set (with that plasitc parts) didn't know that those rings fit the 960 cranks :roll:

Think the last owner has fitted that middle chainring on for looks as all them chainring look spanking new pretty much lol.....just looks like a chain has just rubbed the anodising off a little bit...no wear on the chainrings at all...or the crank arms and bearings :cool:

glws.

thebuny":188kfckd said:
How did you fit there the midle ring?

Was already on there...I've looked it's just bolted on ...also the small chainring is unused..it's never had a chain on that ...think the reason for using the middle chainring is it's not made from aluminium but drilled out stainless steel or something....also looks so good

That, is very sexy... My favourite XTR crankset by far. Unfortunately I've just bought an M980 chainset, so have a free bump on me...

GLWTS

Back