Mat's 98+ RaceFace Cranks + bar and stem

MatBH5

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
Hello,

Total amateur when we come to post-98, so bear with me.

Pictures soon : Orange Frame - 2008 Limited Edition Prestige in 19", black with orange decals, well-used, a couple of shallow dents, fading to stickers and head and seat tube Limited Edition badges removed (but included) ahead of a re-paint which never-happened. Due to cosmetic challenges £60 plus post at cost (collection or delivery free if I'm travelling near you). Now £50 plus post - SOLD

Seatpost: New decals, I believe by Gil, structurally fine, some wear to anodising, shown in pictures, on the rear to the last 's' of Syncros and on the front to the 'c' of Syncros (assuming I've got front and back around correctly, but you get the idea). Sides are darker, so you still get a nice contrast to the stickers. These are not deep scratches at all, more like a 'rub'... £25 posted UK PayPal gift etc... Silly me... 28.6 x 330mm Now £20 posted SOLD

Wheels: Hope red anodised 6-bolt hubs, laced to Halo Combat Rims (36h). Front is a ProII, rear an 'xc' but they make a convincing pair. Hubs seem all good to me, spin smoothly, all threads look OK (didn't come with discs), might be a Ti freewheel, can confirm if I can find a magnet, nice 'Hope-ish' click - came with an 8-speed Shimano cassette. Rims are marked, have been used with rim brake; rims aren't my cup of tea at all so I don't really know much about them. No QR's... £85 posted UK, pp gift... (I've more or less based this on my perceived value of the hubs, but you might want the full wheel, hence I've not stripped down). Now £70 posted SOLD £55 hubs only.

Bar and stem : Truvative Hussefelt stem, a little square-block type style, - ahead type, all bolts present and correct. Looks hardly used. 31.8 clamp (does that sound right?). Bars to match - Easton EA30 high rise 665mm, again, little used but there is a 'smudge' to the logo on one side. £7 each paypal gift posted UK, £12 if you want both.

RaceFace Evolve xc cranks and rings, heel rub (though this leaves a nice shine!) and wear to rings, may still take a chain OK, but consider the rings as 'free', original bolts. The spline looks OK and the little allen bolt to join the drive- and non-drive sides is included. £20 paypal gift, posted. now £15, posted

Pictures to follow [where thing's aren't too clean - sorry - everything's a bit hectic at the moment - I hope the prices are competitive to make up for this]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,493
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,493
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,493
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,493
Re:

Bump so I can add some pictures - new parts!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,444
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,444
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,444
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,443
Re:

And wheels...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,442
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,442
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,442
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,442
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,442
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,442
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,442
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,442
Re:

Hello, I can't measure until Friday, which is a bit rubbish. However they came on an '08 Orange Prestige (the 21st anniversary edition) if that helps for now?

Back