Modern temptations? Ellsworth Truth (L), On One Inbred 29er

robdem

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Both bikes are underused and in very, very good condition--no major marks or scrapes and definitely no damage structurally. If you prefer different, I have a number of quality options when it comes to saddles, tyres and pedals. Happy to talk splits, too. Maidstone based.

2010 Truth frame, awesome camo-style paintwork: 2006 Fox Talas 90-130, 9mmQR, VGC, working as should, Chris King headset, XT M775 wheelset, Michelen Country Trail 2.0 (can change), Middleburn chainset 32t single ring (can change), XT 11-34 9-speed cassette, XT rear mech, SRAM PC991 chain, XT 9-speed shifter, XT brakes and 160 centrelock rotors, EA70 bars low-rise, Thomson 90mm stem, Thomson layback post, Bontrager Evoke RL saddle (can change), ODI Ruffian grips. The frame's shock is a Fox Float R and gives 100mm. It feels and performs superbly. However, overnight I've noticed air pressure drops--obviously a slight leak, which has never caused problems on long'ish 3+hour rides.
£725 full bike

2012 Inbred 29er in teal: Salsa Cro-Mo forks, Chris King headset, XT MT75 29er wheel set, Maxxis Aspen 2.1 rear, WTB ExiWolf 2.3 front, Race Face Deus XC chainset 32t single ring, Superstar chainguide, XT 11-34 9-speed cassette, XT rear mech, SRAM PC991 chain, LX 9-speed shifter, old skool red DX V-brake levers, BB7 brakes, XT 160 centrelock rotors, EA50 flat bars 685mm, Thomson 90mm stem, Thomson layback post, Bontrager Evoke RL saddle, ODI CrossTrainer grips.
£450 full bike

IMG_1378 by robadem, on Flickr

IMG_1335 by robadem, on Flickr

Ta. Is it the latest version with the ISCG05 chain guide tabs?

Do you have a price in mind for just the frame?

EDIT, please include seatpost clamp and postage to Manchester :) also a posted price with the post & stem would be great too.

Re:

it's a 2012 frame--no ISCG05 tab

frame and clamp 90, with Chris King headset 130
forks 40
seatpost 35, stem 35

let me know if you're keen on other parts,

Rob

Re: Re:

robdem":2h19dzci said:
it's a 2012 frame--no ISCG05 tab

frame and clamp 90, with Chris King headset 130
forks 40
seatpost 35, stem 35

let me know if you're keen on other parts,

Rob

Thanks Rob,

If the price is posted and if you're able to upload a few more pics of the frame (or link me to some) I'm very keen on the Inbred frame & clamp only, ta. In fact I'll take it pending pics!

Cheers, Alex

Re:

Alex, it's immaculate. I can get more pics to you of course, but there is nothing to show other than clean, shiny paintwork :)

Latest posts

Back