SOLD - For Sale - Fox 32 F100 rl Forks £160 posted* SOLD

OliB

Retro Newbie
SOLD....

For Sale - Fox 32 F100 rl Forks (approx. 200:cool: - £160 posted* (*UK mainland postage only)

Photo's and steerer measurements to follow tomorrow... - standard Q.R with 1/18th steerer - lock out on top of right leg (but non-remote lever). White with all original graphics & Good to very good overall condition - some scuffs & marks but nothing excessive. Purchased as part of a second hand frame build up project but steerer cut by previous owner is too short for my large frame size. I will measure up later but should fit a small fine or a medium size frame with not many spacers fine.

I believe in very good working order as brought in good faith as exactly that around a year ago - but as I have never actually used them I cannot say for certain and they may need a service before too long due to lack of use. i.e. will be 'brought as seen' so to speak...

Photo's and steerer length measurements to follow tomorrow....

Re:

BUMP. I FORGOT TO MENTION ALSO THAT FORKS ARE FOR IS POST MOUNT DISC BRAKES... PHOTOS TO FOLLOW IN MORNING AS SOON AS I CAN GET THEM UPLOADED.

Re:

(forgive me for being a pedant, but i think he means pedant..... not pendant)

:xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin:

Re: For Sale - Fox 32 F100 rl Forks £160 posted*

Harryburgundy":3eihybdu said:
Forgive me for being a pendant, but IS and Post Mount are different
You left that dangling.

Re:

yep... that is very true :LOL: - and that is why you should always re-read what you write before posting and you should never use an ancient Samsung with cr**p predictive text to post on here :) ...

anyway they are Post Mount... and again Pictures to follow once I can sort my laptop out asap.. :xmas-big-grin:

Re: For Sale - Fox 32 F100 rl Forks £160 posted*

Interested pending pics and steerer length confirmation.

Re: Fox 32 F100 rl Forks (approx. 200:cool: - £160 posted

Fox 32 F100 rl Forks (approx. 200:cool: - £160 posted* (*UK mainland postage only)

See Photos below - standard Q.R with 1/18th steerer cut to 7.5 inches/19.5 cm length- lock out on top of right leg. White with all original graphics & Good overall condition - various light use related scuffs & marks but nothing excessive – see pictures below. Purchased as part of a second hand frame build up project but steerer (cut by previous owner) is too short for my large frame size, but should fit a small size frame fine or a medium without many spacers fine.

I believe them to be in very good working order as I brought them in good faith as exactly that around a year ago - but as I have never actually used them I cannot say 100% for certain and they may need a service before too long due to lack of use. i.e. will be 'sold as seen' so to speak. Previous owner apparently only used them for a race season or so then occasionally as a spare pair, so very low millage forks as they have been sat in my garage for the last year or so.

Attachments

• P1014484.JPG
    P1014484.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 737
  • P1014485.JPG
    P1014485.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 737
  • P1014486.JPG
    P1014486.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 737
  • P1014487.JPG
    P1014487.JPG