Specialized FSR frame, Shimano (Now closed)

Axeman1977

Old School Hero
NOTE: BETD elements of frame are now sold. FSR frame exists but due to numerous description changes I will close this thread and open a new one with new pics for remaining elements.

Well I am taking a big step and putting my beloved FSR up for sale in parts as I am returning to a hardtail. So I have Pace Forks, the FSR frame and extras(BETD) and some other parts (Shimano).

Specialized Stumpjumper FSR (1999) £225 posted.

Spesh5.jpg

Spesh3.jpg

Specialized FSR frame (18 inch I think) in excellent condition, this was restored and powder coated with original decals re-applied. I include the original frame seatstay (V-brake only), link and chainstay. Also included is the upgrade elements of BETD link (still over £100 new on their website), BETD seatstay (beefier and disk only - cost an arm and leg new) and an additional original Spesh chainstay and BETD upgraded needle bearings. Other items included are the original seatpost collar, FSA Orbit XLII headset and Shimano Deore XT E-Type Front Mech. The suspension is the original Fox Float (which holds the air) and I'll include the service kit I have (seals). Quite a package.

Shimano Items

XTR E-type front Mech with Carbon mounting plate (great condition almost new) - £25 posted
Deore LX E-Type front Mech (good condition) - £10 posted

SOLD-Pace RC36 Stealth carbon forks £110 posted.

Re:

Now it is spring approaching thought I'd bump this again with a Price drop.

Forks £110

Frame £310

Re:

Do the forks have lockout?

Really interested but would probably need to sell my fox rlc's first :|

Chris.

Latest posts

Back