Almost New Titus El Guapo V3 in Orange. Fox Fork & Headset

Alex Creasey

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As well as the Klein I’ve also decided that the Titus needs to go :cry: .

For sale is my Titus El Guapo Frame for 26in wheels in orange, size medium with RockShox Monarch Shock. Fox 36 OB 160mm tapered forks, Hope ‘Mix-n-Match’ Headset and Salsa 'Flip-Lock' quick release. (Syncro’s stem is not included).

Original build thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=223795

This frame is the latest/current V3 spec for 26in wheels and has covered less than 100 miles since buying new at the end of summer 2012. Despite loving this bike built up with the little use it did get it was just way to much bike for me and north London’s mountains… errr, hill’s (if you can even call them that). Therefore it's sadly gone virtually unused since building :(.

The only bad points are a few small chips on the chainstay where I hadn’t got to fitting a chain protector. These won’t show once one is fitted.
Other than that this frame, fork and headset are as new.

Price – I’m asking £750.00 no offers. I’ll ship virtually anywhere at buyers cost and will only ship by registered courier no matter where it’s being sent. I’m located in N14 north London if anyone wants to inspect / collect. If no interest here over the next week or so I’ll put up the Ebay link once listed.

The last El Guapo I saw listed recently on Ebay by Planet X was a very well used V2 that went for £300.00. They currently have several used V3 frames with no shock on Ebay for £349.00 - £449.00. New these frames were £600.00 so I think the price is fair for what’s on offer and the condition.

Piccies:

Chainstay chips:

Any Questions feel free to ask and thanks for looking.
Cheers.
Alex.

Re:

that is nice . would you part exchange for a retro Litespeed titanium with , 1991 i think , with manitou 1 , titanium flexstem , suntour xc pro groupset ( not in great condition ) ?

or maybe some Campagnolo retro parts , RTecord OR cantis , rear mech , chainset , levers thumbshifetrs ( all of those not sure on groupset ) .

can do pics if interested .

Hi Chris,

Thankyou for the offer... At the mo it's just cold hard cash I'm afraid (Or paypal gift :LOL: ). I've got way to much stuff as it is so trying to thin out a little bit.

Cheers.
Alex.

ok .

I would put some stuff for sale to try and raise some cash , but I am going away at the week end for the whole of august so doesnt leave enough time to sort it all out .

Still interested, back in the UK tomorrow. Had a bit of interest in my Litespeed, will follow it up this week.

Back