SOLD SOLD NOS New 2005/6 DMR Trailstar 2 Frame SOLD

reanimation

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
SOLD

Anyone tempted to set this beast free?

It's a brand new Trailstar 2, vertical drop outs. lovely classic hardcore hardtail, in perfect red paint.
I mocked it up with wheels indoor once but that's it.
It can be built Geared or not, takes ISCG 05 chainguide, SS possible with a front or rear tensioner.
Comes with removable APS V brake mounts for 24" or standard 26" wheel versatility or of course disc tabs too. This refined design is full Chromo steel gusseted super strong, fat down tube, it can take on anything, it's a legend. Takes around 100mm forks (90-110) so ideal blaster, air bandit, or street machine.
Here's the catalogue! http://web.archive.org/web/200605231133 ... alogue.pdf

It's a 16" frame like most are, chuckable, and one size fits all.
Would build into an awesome bike with the right bits, Mid skool modern, or full on modern, it will be an entertaining ride and versatile bike. 1 1/8 headset, 26.8 seat post etc
Second trail bike, perfect big BMX or commuter

Much reduced now half price, bargain rarity. when it's gone it's gone

NOW REDUCED AGAIN £125 plus postage/collection
Last chance on here and ebay, If it doesn't sell It's getting locked away in deep storage for me to build in the future or sell in 10 years with retro tax!!!

Re: NOS DMR Trailstar 2 Frame Red 24/26"

Thank you Chief.

Any Retroers tempted on this rarity??? would build into a bike clean enough to eat your dinner off...

Next stop Punkbike.com...

hurcytm,

Thanks, it's a corker.
I'd put off selling as I'd put it so far out of reach in storage that I couldn't grab it after a road accident eariler this year, now I can, probably, I started on here my main haunt, it is a case of other forums and maybe eBay, so it's early days to drop the price, but I'd consider an offer via PM if you were interested and the other outlets are fruitless at full price.

cheers :)

Bump!
Any interest? I've not pushed hard to sell as its in a hard to reach place and with my busted shoulder it's even harder to reach. Plus I really like it! Nuts though when I'm riding no bikes at all for last 4 months!

So still available, any interest before I go to punk bike and eBay prob tomorrow?

Back