DMR Sidekick complete bike

dirtjumper_dmr

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Selling my Sidekick as I've bought a more modern aggro hardtail for bombing round on.

This one is in good condition for a Sidekick (c2002). There are quite a few paint chips when you look close, and there is one tiny ding on the 'M' of DMR on the downtube - I've tried to picture it, it's there if you really concentrate.

It's all working, with 1x8spd Deore at the back and a DMR chain roller and guide at the front. Specialized cranks with Blackspire ring. Shifter is STX RC.

Brakes are LX Vs with XT levers, and the frame is disk ready. It has the APS mounts which allow running of 26" or 24" wheels with rim brakes. (currently run as a 26er). If running disks, the APS mounts can be removed for cleaner look.

Bomber Z1s for taking out the bumpy stuff, and they are working fine (as far as I know but they're the only pair I've tried so nothing to compare to).

Wheels are Mavic D521 with Hope (f) and XT (r). Really nicely built wheels - light and strong.

FSA headset, Azonic O'neal bars, Club Roost stem, looong seatpost, and a slightly battered DMR Expert seat. No pedals pictured but happy to sling in a pair of bright yellow Wellgo V8 copies :)

Great bike, I've had it for a couple of years and done everything from Whites Level at Afan, to shredding at the skatepark, it's been a proper good little buggy.

More pics on request if interested...

If interested, please post on the thread 1st, and then PM. Price is £220 posted to UK via senditnow.

Attachments

• sidekick4.jpg
    sidekick4.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 720
  • sidekick3.jpg
    sidekick3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 718
  • sidekick2.jpg
    sidekick2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 718
  • sidekick1.jpg
    sidekick1.jpg