Klein Attitude Comp 2000 For Sale (price drop)£400

billyg

Dirt Disciple
I have owned this bike from new and it is in mint condition apart from a little chain stay damage to the paint and a small scrape on one of the brake levers (see photos) It has only ever had light trail use and never been abused.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/98940076@N06/ Plenty of high quality photos to view here. Will consider trade for quality hybrid 56cm.

Colour is Koi or Jamaican Gold ?
Fork - Manitou SX
Shimano XT rear LX Front
Onyx series chainset
Superstock Wheels
Avid Brakes
Seat tube measures 17 1/2"
Call Billy
07810 885850

£500
Located NE Scotland

Re: Klein Attitude Comp 1997/98 in Koi For Sale

I believe this is a 2000 ish model. Mine '97 has a straight headtube. If I am correct Klein started in '99 with those headtubes, but the '99 model had it's cables through the outside, and in 2000 they where back routing through the frame.

Correct me if I am wrong.

You may well be right but i thought i bought it around 1998 but i may well be out a couple of years

Billy

Can anyone help me date this definitively and should it affect the price if a 2000 model i am no expert ?

Billy

I am certain it is a 2000 model.
I had one almost identical.

Re: Klein Attitude Comp 2000 in Koi For Sale or trade

That's exactly the same as my Year 2000. I believe that the colour was called Jamaican Sunset or Jamaican Gold. Mine was well used and had almost everything upgraded over the years. From memory It sold for 350 euros if that helps price it for you. Great bike mind. :)

Re: Klein Attitude Comp 2000 in Koi For Sale or trade

Thanks for that i do seem to remember now that you mention it that the colour was Jamaican something but i have since been told its Koi , who knows but i know that due to the condition i won't be selling at that price i would rather hang on to it.

Latest posts

Back