PRICE DROP: Litespeed/Voodoo Ti/Scott carbon/DNA Ti/Pauls SS

2manybikes

Old School Hero
Want to get rid of some more, so the prices have dropped a little...
I’m having a big clearout of the shed, so I’ve got loads of bits and bikes for sale. I’ve pictured some below, but I’m listing some others that are further back in my pile of bikes, so please let me know if you’d like more detail and pics. I’m 5’10, and all of the bikes/frames are a good fit for me. All prices are posted, but I’m happy to give discount for collection from Poole, Dorset to save on the hassle of post.

Hopefully all pics are in the link. Descriptions below:
https://plus.google.com/photos/10481851 ... dLF4PufxAE

1. Scott Genius 30, Medium: 2009 bike with extensive upgrades. Carbon frame with fully working equalizer2 shock serviced about 100 miles ago. Some scratches to the rear triangle but no cracks/dents or damage. Almost new DT Swiss XMM150 LC2 RWS15 forks, Sunn Ringle Black Flag Pro wheelset, Rocket Ron tyres, RaceFace Evolve XC bars, stem and chainset, SRAM X9 rear mech, XT front mech, X7 shifters, Elixir R brakes, Scott seatpost and saddle, Crank Bros Candys, new Superstar headset. Great bike and silly light for something with 150mm travel, but I don’t have the guts to make full use of it and am more of an XC type! I’m looking for £950

2. Salsa Las Cruces £500 SOLD (£470)

3. Voodoo D-Jab Titanium frame. 18” hardtail frame with adjustable dropouts so it can be run singlespeed or geared. I believe they can be run as 650B as well, although I’ve never tried. Very good condition, but has lost some of the name transfers. No dents/cracks/bends. Comes with Hope seatpost clamp, nearly new Crank Bros Directset headset and the original Voodoo headtube badge. Can also come with a very good condition XT BB, or I can remove it – buyers choice. £400

4. Marin Wolf Ridge frame, £270 - SOLD (£260)

5. Litespeed Niota Al frame, medium. 2005 (I think) frame that has seen a lot of use. Lots of rub marks and chain suck marks that I’ve tried to show in the photos. The bearings are new though and the Fox Float RP3 shock works fine. £150

6. Spot Brand Single Speed frame and fork. £150 for F+F SOLD (£135 with tugnut)

7. Paul Singlespeed hubs in red on black Mavic X517 Ceramic rim brake wheels. 26”, 32 black spokes. Kore QR with front wheel and bolt on rear. Also included is the shimano freewheel. Run nice and true. £100 the pair

8. Thomson Elite Layback seatpost £35 SOLD

9. FSA SLK Carbon seatpost.£20 SOLD (£17)

10. Crank Bros Candy 4Ti pedals £40 SOLD

11. Crank Bros Candy SL. Very good condition, still on original bearings and very smooth. Only done about 400 miles on them before I decided to switch all my bikes over to Shimano. Come with the clip in platforms in case you wanted to occasionally use normal shoes. I’ll throw in some cleats if I can find them in my man-cave! £25

Also for sale, pictures now in the original linked album:
12. Kona Cindercone 1988. 16” Retro classic – the first in very original condition. It’s even on the original tyres, although they’re too cracked for me to dare riding far on them! Tange frame etc. As original, the spec is here ttp://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtop ... =9&t=12969
Looking for £150

13. DNA Tube Ti hardtail. 16.5” frame with Rockshox SID Race Ti forks (the ones with gold Ti-nitride stanchions) and mainly Deore LX dual control groupset. Salsa stem, and avid V-brakes – more details and pics if requested. £420

14. Shimano XTR M960 v-brakes £50 SOLD

15. Avid Speed dial Ti V-brake levers £30 SOLD

16. RaceFace Ride DH single speed chainset and BB. Silver arms with 36 tooth ring. Good condition £25

17. Surly SS tugnut £7 SOLD

18. Magura HS33 Raceline . Fluo yellow, all bits included. This is the front brake only - the other was stolen along with the very nice Dynatech Taurus Ti frame it was attached to! £20

19. A2Z rear disc adapter £10 SOLD

20. Sachs 7spd wavey shifters. Good working condition, a bit grubby, but I'm sure they could be cleaned up. Great for a retro project! £10

21. NOS X-lite ZX seatpost . 25.4 mm diameter, Black £15

22. RaceFace Next UD Carbon Risers . Good used condition, some marks from clamps, but that's about it. They're 660 mm wide 4deg up, 5deg back and 38 mm rise £30

Re: FS Bikes and Bits: Litespeed/Voodoo/Salsa/Spot/Scott

I haven't bought a new bike for at least 3 months, but I realised I have a problem when I needed to work on my main bike this morning and could even get to my garage bench for bikes and bits! I may have a problem...

The sad thing is, I'll still have too many bikes after all this has gone.

Re: FS MORE Bikes and Bits: Litespeed/Voodoo/Salsa/Spot/Scot

A few more bits added, and pics of all stuff now in the linked album!

Updated with added X-lite seatpost and Carbon risers!

Sorry super swin, it just walked off with the Spot frame! Both now sold. I have to say I'm gutted that frame has gone :(

Is the voodoo one of the newer ones that take a 140mm fork?
Very tempted if so,

Hi andyparle, it's certainly one of the later (last?) Ti frames. I believe they've stopped making them now and only make alloy frames. It has the same geometry as my 2010 Wanga if that helps. It's the one that was reviewed on bikeradar with a 140mm fork here: http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/ ... -08--30986.
They liked it!
Let me know if you want any more info.
Cheers

Just a quick update with sold bits. The Salsa bike has now gone.

andyparle, any news on the Voodoo D-jab?

Back