Amp B5 Frame

thekingofming

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello,

Prices include insured delivery. I am based in Norwich if anyone wants to collect, or I will be on holiday in Cornwall (near Bude) the week beginning 5th October so could bring with me.

2001 Amp B5
Size (not entirely sure, I think it's a Large). The measurements are C2T: 20.5" with a Virtual TT of 22".
The frame has seen lots use and has a multitude of scratches all over it (especially from cable rub). There is a mark on what would be the seat tube where the rear pivot has hit the frame when the shock has been off, it has chipped the paint, but not dented. It comes with a Hope headset and head doctor, XTR octalink BB (which while running fine, does feel a bit tight) and a XT Front mech. I also have a Risse air shock to go with the frame, this has some wear to the shock body and does leak a bit of oil (it seems to hold air ok though) and the Risse Accufil shock pump. There is also a full bearing rebuild kit for the frame, the original manual and a sales flyer. I have left the cable outer for the rear mech in place as it feeds through the frame so will make life easier for you to route another one through. The frame is V brake only.
The frame weighs 2.9kg with the headset, BB and mech.
£180 posted.

thanks

Ben

Trek STP400, carbon fibre
C2C: 16.5"
C2T: 19.5
TT:22"
This frame has been built up twice and ridden twice. It has been helitaped around the head tube and downtube. It has a few storage marks, but is essentially as new. You can see from one pic that there is a mark on the seat tube. The shock is a RS SID Race and holds air perfectly and works really well with the flex in the carbon to give about 1-1.5" of travel. The frame is V brake only. It comes with a Hope headset and head doctor.
The frame tips the scales at 1.9kg with headset.
£160 SOLD

Pace RC-36 EVO.
I have had these forks for quite a few years, they have given sterling service and still have plenty of life left in them. They were serviced a couple of years ago by Tim@Fork English (he has serviced them before for me either himself or while he was still at Pace). When I first sent them to Pace he mentioned the top of the LH leg has a part of the metal missing (see the detail pic), it was nothing to be too worried about but to keep an eye on it, I must have had these for 8 or 9 years now and this has caused no issues. They could probably do with another service. There is some wearing on the nitride coating (to be expected, I can't get the thumbnail for this to display, so just click on the "Image" link). I also have a Pace grease gun and 3 tubs of the RC7 Lube to go with it. 200mm Steerer, 455mm Crown to Axle. Weight: 1745g
£75 SOLD

Re: Amp B5 & Trek STP400 frames, Pace RC-36 forks

Ola friendly retrobiker
i'm in norwich, you mind me coming over to take a looksee.....
thanxeverso drjo

Re: Amp B5 & Trek STP400 frames, Pace RC-36 forks

Very interested in the pace forks and the trek frame, what size is the frame, I know you put the messurements down but couldn't work out seat tube to bottom bracket,

Cheers
Andrew.

Back