Cannondale frame & Rockshox Reba -ALL GONE

esam_k

Old School Hero
PRICE DROP BEFORE EBAY!!!

I have to say good bye to my beloved. Breaking as i am fixing up a CAAD7.
Prices include postage and payment by pp gift please.
I am relatively new to selling, but for piece of mind, please check my ebay fb (esam_k).

Pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96577383@N06/

Here goes:

>Cannondale F series frame in Volvo Colours. Size is Medium, approx 18" sear tube. Disc and V brake compatible. CAAD 3. Very light made in USA. Usual scrapes and some bubbling of paint, mainly on rear triangle, most noticeable on the top bit of seat stay. Includes a nearly new Fire Eye IRIS headset reducer to take 1 1/8 and tapered forks worth £50. Also, a nearly new SRAM powerspline bb. £100. NOW £85 - SOLD

>Rock Shox Reba RL 2011. Remote Lockout. Some paint chips from mild use - its had an easy life. Everything works. Stachions and seals in mint condition. Steering is tapered. £150 - NOW £135 -- withdrawn

>Shimano BR-M505 and BR-M466 brakes. Mint. very little use. I will include a set of 160mm discs. £40 - Sold

>DMR V8 pedals. Mint. Again very little use. £15 - Sold

>SRAM 3x8 x4 / x5 Complete Groupset. Good condition with plenty of miles left on them. The chain rings in the picture are not included and will be replaced by a standard set of truvativ rings. So that's Shifters, chainset, chain, cassette and f/r derailures and cables. The lot for £35 - Sold

Message me if you have any questions or would like more pics.

Kind Regards

Attachments

• top1.JPG
    top1.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 906
  • front1.JPG
    front1.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 906
  • back1.JPG
    back1.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 906
  • leg sticker.jpg
    leg sticker.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 906
  • adjust.jpg
    adjust.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 906
  • main.jpg
    main.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 906
  • head.jpg
    head.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 906
  • seat tube.jpg
    seat tube.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 906
Re: Cannondale F series Rock shox Reba breaking

I've sent you a PM - I'm interested in:

>Shimano BR-M505 and BR-M466 brakes. Mint. very little use. I will include a set of 160mm discs. £40

>DMR V8 pedals. Mint. Again very little use. £15

> SRAM 3x8 x4 / x5 Complete Groupset. Good condition with plenty of miles left on them. The chain rings in the picture are not included and will be replaced by a standard set of truvativ rings. So that's Shifters, chainset, chain, cassette and f/r derailures and cables. The lot for £35

Thanks!

Re: Cannondale frame & Rockshox Reba - price drop & pics

Hola.
Aun tienes el cuadro? Me interesa...
Lo enviarias a españa???

Back