Blur 4x, bulbs on ex823, magura louise carbon magazines

The_chosen_llama

Retro Newbie
So, selling a few bits. I fancy building up a 29er so am open to swaps/ part ex for 29er bike, frame, forks or wheels or cranks. All the bits are up in newcastle, i will post but dont really want to.

Blur 4x for sale in long size. Has had top tube and down tube helitaped since new. I have owned since new, bought in 2009 but not used since july 2012 as mainly spending time snowboarding or on different bikes. Has fox rp23 shock, sdg saddle and post, hope headset and seatclamp. The frame also has the upgraded ti link. Paint work is a pretty scratched up but no cracks or any really nasties. BAD POINT Frame does need a bolt kit. I have managed to 'misplace' the bolts and the bearings around the upper linkage. These are available from jungle.
I am after 400 for the lot.

I have owned these wheels for about four year but havent used them for the past two. The rims are ex823 mavic, they are a tubeless downhill tyre. Super strong and comparatively light. No dents. Currently dished for a brooklyn but spokes are ok for normal dishing.
The hubs are hope bulbs. Set currently as 20mm front and 135x12 rear. I think i have the adaptors i can include if needs be. They are gold, 6 bolt.
I also have some michelin dh tyres i will include. Also the valves for tubeless are on the rims

Magura louise carbon rear brake. Blade and top cap are carbon. Decent brake with decent pads. Long hose.
Can come with 8" hayes rotor if needed.
35 - swap for cranks?

Pair of magura louise disk brakes. Front and rear, decent hose length and decent pads.
Havent used these in few years so will probably want bleed.
55 - swaps?

Photos in

http://www.pinkbike.com/u/the-chosen-llama/album/

I also have a pile of old dirt and mbuk magazines from 2001 to probably 2006. Some of the older magazines may be of interest to someone. The pile is about foot and a bit high.
I am open to swaps for something...
Again. These are in newcastle.

Thanks
Paul

Latest posts

Back