rocklobster 853 team tig frame

bulldog

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
for sale my lb team tig frame ,2002 i think?

size is 19" crank to top tube(20.5 top of seat tube)

i got this from a guy on here but never got to finish it :facepalm:

dint free ,some scraps ect,some surfest rust to dropouts

v and disks

ritchey dropouts

headset,post,seat clamp,chain inc

nice light frame

£60 plus post buyer sorts ect,i will box ect ,uk only

fast payers only please,wasted 48hr last time waiting for 2 time wasters :evil:
more pic on request

err.. this might seem like a ridiculous question, but does it have have mudguard mounts? I cant quite see from the pictures.

i'm really interested if it does!

bohngy":hhrogfsq said:
err.. this might seem like a ridiculous question, but does it have have mudguard mounts? I cant quite see from the pictures.

no i cant see any ;)

bohngy":2z5fymq6 said:

If you're running mudguards and discs you're probably better off with a different mounting system anyway - you'll be very lucky to get the stays to not interfere with the disc. That's why you so rarely see eyelets and disc mounts together.

Disc-friendly racks often mount to a longer rear hub axle.

bohngy":1vjx1iib said:

If you're running mudguards and discs you're probably better off with a different mounting system anyway - you'll be lucky to get the stays to not interfere with the disc. That's why you so rarely see eyelets and disc mounts together.

Disc-friendly racks often mount to a longer rear hub axle.

This is seriously much less than half what you should be paying for 853 ... 853 ffs! Nothing better to build a frame out of, it's made from magical things and you can't believe the ride quality until you've ridden one.

Have an incredulous bump!

Back