DMR Rythm complete build 24" High spec, lightweight build

going_downhill

Retro Guru
I'm letting my DJ bike go to free up some cash for another project. i'm looking for £500 ONO. I've had the frame since new, its a mk2 and is in good order with no dents or cracks, it has a few cosmetic marks but nothing major worth mentioning. Spec is as follows, all parts are relatively new and have seen little use.
Frame - DMR Rhythm mk2
Fork - Society xeno
Headset - FSA pig pro dh (sealed)
Wheels - NS hubs built on to alienation black sheep rims using black spokes (running perfectly true with silky smooth hubs and a nice but not over the top freehub click) 9t driver
Tyres - KHE mac2 dirt (really light and cost me £50 each, no tread wear)
Drivetrain - Affix 3pc cranks with titanium axle (axles are approx. £60), New sealed BB, 25t stolen engagement sprocket, KMC superlight Kool chain with hollow pins and cnc links. RSP lightweight pedals"£60".
Saddle/post - DMR lockjaw pivotal post with Alienation pivotal saddle, DMR seat clamp
Bar/Stem - NS distinct handle bar with Affix pro stem, Carbon FSA headset spacers and Outland lock on flanged grips
Brake - Shimano Deore hydraulic with extra long hose, ano red floating rotor.

Cracking build, really lightweight, little use. Any questions let me know. Will ship within UK for £20 or collection from Nottingham.

Re: DMR Rythm complete build 24" High spec, lightweight buil

Bump, i need this gone now to free up some funds. Offers considered.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back