small clearout - wheels/forks/cranks etc

mattjones_81

Dirt Disciple
Need to have a small clearout of some parts that have been lying around for a while.

First is a set of Specialized Dt Swiss wheels. Front is a black specialized stout hub 20mm on Dt swiss rim, rear is a black shimano hub on DT swiss rim. Both wheels are 6 bolt disc hubs have red anodized nipples. Front is nice and true, rear has slight wobble and could benefit from a true. Comes with good condition 11-34 9 speed cassette. £100 posted

Next up is a set of black Manitou nixon forks - 140mm travel air sprung, 20mm bolt through straight 1 1/8 steerer. Some of the black finish has started to fade on the stanchions but this doesn't seem to affect them at all - still hold air perfectly. The only issue is that I must have overtightened the pinch bolts that hold the axle in one side and a small crack has occurred - I have tried to show this
in the picture. Apparently this is quite common on these forks and I have been riding with this for about a year without problems- however they are being offered as spares or repairs. £80 posted

Next is a set of truvativ firex cranks. External GXP bb type. 44 / 32 / 22 rings all in good condition £40 posted

Two pairs of shimano spd pedals - prefer flats! Black pair are M505 silver are M515. No cleats for either - £10 a pair posted

Unbranded silver seatpost 26.6 - never used - bought wrong size in error £6 posted

Finally - a bit off topic but I have a Cinelli Vai road stem - 90mm and 31.8 clamp - too short for me. £20 posted

Back