Hope XC 6 bolt hub Purple NOS

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
The spacers arent original ,theyre black though the shop did say they were always black but that a pile of fibs. Not that they needed to tell them as id have bought it anyway. I also fully believe it was placed purposefully in the cabinet for me arriving(i know them ;) and they know me :LOL:

Reason for sale is ive searched high and low and i cannot find a matching rear,including sidekick in Singnapore :shock: I need funds now for other projects so this is off to a new home
£50 posted recorded ,sent securely etc I paid 45 originally and at that given its rare and new 50 is cheap
I fitted a purple ti glide spacer to the disc side but its slightly different so ill be putting the black one back on. I can leave it in place should you prefer .

Attachments

• Hope Team-Retro 005 (Medium).JPG
    Hope Team-Retro 005 (Medium).JPG
    97 KB · Views: 565
  • Hope Team-Retro 015 (Medium).JPG
    Hope Team-Retro 015 (Medium).JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 565
Re: Hope XC 6 bolt hub Purple Rare As Hell NOS

HOLY SMOKE! Hope didn't have any kicking about?

Re: Hope XC 6 bolt hub Purple Rare As Hell NOS

Thats a point though i didnt ask Hope but will do so tomorrow. im not holding out as i think its too old at 2004(or is it '02 :? Can never decipher their codes- 0402 is that April 2002 or February 2002 ?

Last chance before it vanishes back into my box,never to see the light of day again
Warned ;)

Back