Magura HS33 Full set goodridge hoses SOLD SOLD SOLD

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Folks,

I bought these second hand a while back with the intention of them going on one of my builds... circumstances have changed along the way and they have pretty much sat in the box ever since I opened it! I fitted them to my bike last night though to make sure they worked ok....

Probably not going to need them any time soon so I'm going to move them on, they are the 2006-2008 style with the rounded levers, all in grey and black, very good condition minimal marking, all new style mountings for the frame with double booster type fitment, all bolts are in good shape and they seem to be smoothly operating apart from the left hand levers little red adjuster doesnt move? it probably could be free'd up with the correct size spanner (I do not have that - just an adjustable which may mangle it completely) steel braided goodridge type hoses and 2 little frame clamps so you can attach them to the existing cable guides without having to zip tie the hose to the top tube!

2 sets of pads included, red set and a standard black set

I paid £85 for them so would like to claw that back really! seen these fetch over £100 on ebay recently

Pics will follow later! :cool:

NOW SOLD

Re: Magura HS33 Full set goodridge hoses

Here are some pics of them fitted to my current bike so you can get an idea how they sit:

They are being taken off tonight and put away again until sold :)

Re: Magura HS33 Full set goodridge hoses VGC Now with pics

....urm, off hand...no not really, ...what do you have in the man cave? :)

to much to list here and woulden't want to turn your fs thread into mine. tbh I need to have a big sort out :)

ok so possibly after..

slx/xt cassette
slx/xt 9 speed rear shifter
newish shimano disc brake (slx/xt.....deore at a push with rotor)
decent rear v brake (xt minimum)

thats about it for now...

:xmas-cool:

Where can I find the same hoses for my Magura ?!?

:?:

My frame is XXL, I am afraid yours are shorter..

hxqx.jpg

Latest posts

Back