YETI ASR frame/fork/seat/post/stem starter build.Price Drop!

D_XZ

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Yeti ASR 03 frame in Large with rp23 shock upgrade (Originally had a float R and I upgraded to an RP23 for the platform features)
Cane Creek S6 headset
Magura Laurin forks (100mm)
Yeti ARC stem 110mm
Yeti ARC seatpost (Easton EA70 rebranded)
Yeti WTB rocket v Saddle
XT Front Mech
Pivot servicing tool

All in delivered to UK for £400 Now £380£350
Will also throw in a Yeti chainstay protector and grips if I can find where I put them!
Also have a 660mm Easton Monkeylight carbon mid rise bar for a little extra

Full measurements here: Size is large
http://www.yeticycles.com/pdf/manuals/0 ... ualASR.pdf
Note this is the 06 year manual. The differences are that the flex pivot is titanium, not carbon, and the frame is Easton Alloy, not the own brand 'pure tubing' in here and the shock has been upgraded to a Fox rp23.

Shock is totally fine Only three small issues:
1, A broken canti brake tab after a clumsy dismount from a car rack. The bit you hook the spring for canto/vbrakes into is snapped so the frame is now disc brake only. The mounting posts are fine so could still be used for other things ( I had a full sus friendly old-man-mountain pannier rack on for a short time which used the brake mounts to attach)

2, A slight dent where the original owner overtightened the front mech (paint not broken or cracked) - it's never been an issue - mech fits and shifts fine and bike shop assured me it was ok (I took it in for BB facing when I first bought) I've had it for 7 years.

3, Looking closely there's some surface corrosion inside the allan bolt heads (steel bolts) on the pivots. Its only inside the bolt head, could probably get rid of it with steel wool wrapped on a small allan key - threads are totally fine. I think some condensation just got sat in the heads. All pivots are fine - no play.

Pics here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/user_albums/D_XZ/

Re: YETI ASR frame/fork/seat/post/stem starter build.

Wrong size.

Shame as it is good price.

intersted in stem, seatpost and bars if you decide to split.

grtz,
danny

Hi Danny

If the frame/fork go first then I'll let you know about the other parts...

Cheers

Re: YETI ASR frame/fork/seat/post/stem starter build.Price D

Still here. Really is a nice frame!

Back