FS: Specialized FSR XC Parts - ALL SOLD

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
With much regret I've decided to splt my FSR up for parts. I'm riding a lot more on the road and it doesn't get used as much as it deserves. Will get some close-up pictures up later in the day.

Shifters - Shimano Deore 9 speed - £12.50 - SOLD
Great condition, work fine. Later model (M590) with raised logo's. Both cable cover screws present.

Postage available at cost. Would prefer to send to UK only, will may consider posting to Europe.

Bottom bracket - Red Hope External - £22.50 - SOLD
No play in bearings. Few small marks from fitting tool.
Frame - 2009 Specialized FSR XC Expert - Medium (17.5") £175 - SOLD
M4 Alloy. Upgraded rear shock to Fox RP2, which was custom built for this bike by TF Tuning (receipt included). Shock gives 120mm of travel, adjustable rebound and air. Also has pro-pedal, which is great. No play in any of the pivots/bearings. Few small scratches/cable rub, but nothing significant. Two very small/minor dings off a car rack. Barely noticeable. Frame takes 1 1/8" forks, 26" wheels and has normal qr dropouts (135mm). Great frame, rides really well and gives just the right amount of travel. Comes with original manuals.
Wheels - Specialized hubs and DT Swiss rims - £45 SOLD
Decals peeling on rims, easily removed. Rear hub recently serviced. Both run true. No dings in rims.
Forks - 2009 Rock Shox Recon 355 SL - £75 SOLD
130mm travel. Could be adjusted anywhere from 130mm to 80mm of travel using a spacer kit (not included). Recently serviced and had lowers repainted. Lockout, rebound and air adjustable. Alloy steerer tube, which is 1 1/8" x 195mm long. Few small marks, but work great. Normal qr dropouts.
Seatpost clamp - Red Hope 34.9 QR - £7.50 SOLD
Excellent condition, nearly 'as new'.
Brakes - Avid Juicy Three - £45 SOLD
Recently bled with fresh fluid, work great. Few small marks, but in pretty nice condition. Pads have plenty of life left on them. Will come complete with pair of six bolt 160mm Avid rotors, bolts and mounts. Also have a spare lever and caliper I'll include!
Chainset - Shimano Deore - £30 - SOLD
In great condition, no heel rub to arms. Few small scratches to tip of arms, very small though. Granny ring replaced with FSA alloy one, very light. Original Silver bolts changed for Black FSA ones. Will also include original steel granny ring. Will come with Deore bottom bracket. No play in bearings, but not 100% smooth. M532 model with 170mm arms.
Headset - Red Hope 1 1/8" - £25 - SOLD
Lovely headset. Bearings seem fine. Small amount of cable rub to lower cup.

Re: 2009 Specialized FSR XC Expert - Splitting

Wheels - Specialized hubs and DT Swiss rims - £45
Decals peeling on rims, easily removed. Rear hub recently serviced. Both run true. No dings in rims.

Interested in these. Pics please.

Hi,

Please can I have pictures of the Chainset and Shifters?

Presume they're both from the M590 collection?

Thanks!

Hi,
Pending a quick picture could I almost certainly have the Hope BB please?

Cheers, James. Ps Am at a wedding today so responses may be sporadic.

Sorry for the slow response, just been out on a ride. Will grab some lunch and get some proper pictures up in the next hour or so. Size, it's a Medium (17.5").

Re: 2009 Specialized FSR XC Expert Medium (17.5") - Splittin

Would you do 150 for the frame. I can pick up as in Northumberland.

Back