had these lying around due for a service. I have no use for them now, so they need a good home to go to
as title, one set of Rock Shox Pilot SL forks with air assist.
holds the air nicely (i've pumped it up to between 10-15psi).
rebound works as it should (bunny/tortoise adjuster knob is all present and correct)
no leaks that i can see.
i replaced the oil seals/wipers and replaced the fork oil with Finish Line 10W shock oil (RS recommend 5w - but i prefer the 10W to be honest - means they arent as boingy)
- steerer tube is 220mm
- travel is 100mm (or maybe 110mm) not sure how this is measured - exposed stanchion is 110mm length)
- weigh in at 1.8Kgs
- can take v brakes or disc (IS mount) - i dont have the brake bosses.
- two small marks on the stanchions - surprised that my camera picked them out to be honest. i've done the fingernail test and these arent anything to worry about (cant feel any bumps).
- some cable rub to the rear of the crown at the top of the left stanchion - see images below).
- star fangled nut should be replaced - i think i can see a crack in it. i may have a replacement one i can throw in with the deal
£40 to your door including PP goods fees
£38 to your door PP gift
forks will be packaged securely and couriered.
PM me if interested - no dibs on the thread please
>Specialized FSR Elite '99: viewtopic.php?t=173952&highlight=
>Diamondback Apex build: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=320993
>FSR frame bearing upgrade project: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=288979
"Happy is my last goal"