Big Bank Hol clear out! Lots - cheap and some karma!!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Having a real clear out...Post on items that are...postable...is included and will be 2nd class. PP Gift as payment please!

Some of this will have to be collect only due to size for PO purposes, some free stuff, i.e. I seem to have a lot of tyres if any one wants to get a hack back on the road... :cool:

For collect only stuff - I am very near Langport in Somerset, a 20 min drive from J25 M5 or the Ilminster area of the A303. I am happy to meet you at services in these locations for payment of a 4 pack of beer...

----------------------------------------------------------

LX 8 speed rear mech, bit tatty to look at but really tight spring and functioned fine from memory....£8 posted SWAPPED

LX front mech, 28.6, bottom pull, seems fine apart from little bit of corrosion on back plate...£6 posted (both together, make me a sensible offer?) SWAPPED

Saddles (not pictured) a BBB gel/black one bit tatty....£7 posted

Bontrager cromo rails, think is Racelite, nice condition....£9 posted

Avid 1.9L levers, tatty but functional...£7 posted

M System left hand only lever for discs, looks new....£4 posted

Specialized drive side crank 175mm, 94BCD, with FSA (but matching) LH crank....£8 posted

Cro Magnon drive side crank 170mm, 110BCD, with Nexave LH crank, this is pretty light! Shame about mismatched LHS....£7 posted

Whyte stem 80mm c to c, oversized bars, really really light....£14 posted

GT stem 100mm c to c, standard fit bars...£9 posted

SuperStar 31.6mm green seat post, looks almost new, surplus to requirements....£12 posted

Renthal style motorcross bars with brace and I think 22.2 clamp area, so may suit a cruiser style build with BMX stem?? Or your old Suzuki....FREE IF COLLECTED

Profile Tomac DH bars, cut down to 620mm from memory....£5 IF COLLECTED

One23 white riser bars, exceptionally light, about 620mm and shallow rise, new, slight marks from controls being put on then removed, never ridden....£15 IF COLLECTED

Saracen branded blue bottle cage, needs a clean/repaint....FREE IF COLLECTED

Swaps possible, I would love some XT or XTR 8 speed shifters if they're nice, clean and tight.

Attachments

• various bars chainsets etc 004.JPG
    various bars chainsets etc 004.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,107
  • various bars chainsets etc 003.JPG
    various bars chainsets etc 003.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,107
  • various bars chainsets etc 002.JPG
    various bars chainsets etc 002.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,107
  • various bars chainsets etc 001.JPG
    various bars chainsets etc 001.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,107
will you post the renthal bars
parcel to go charged me £10 to post some car leaf springs that weighed a tonne so should be quite cheap

Will see what the local PO would charge, my problem is I'm in a very rural area with no drop off points for any other service, plus I don't have a working printer to do the postage labels for the couriers!

Keen on Saracen bottle cage. Have to think when I'm next that way as not sure it warrants driving!

The depth of it means it becomes a 'medium' parcel I think, so cost goes up out of proportion!! Will check though in the morning what it actually would be with PO....

LikeClockwork":1sc7l9ka said:
The depth of it means it becomes a 'medium' parcel I think, so cost goes up out of proportion!! Will check though in the morning what it actually would be with PO....

Doesnt really warrant posting, last one I had cost £6 I think!

I'm in East Devon near the start of the A303, do pop up it on occasions. I will give you a PM next time I am that way, if you still have it then cool, if not then fair enough. Don't hold it on my account!

Just been looking, £5.20 2nd class, probably best to let me know when you're in area, it's not taking up any space here!

Have a look at RM document postage - you can send a long tube of 'paperwork' for a special price (read: much cheaper) ;)

At the very worst - so long as someone is home - senditnow will do it for about a tenner and the driver will bring the labels with him. Don't know if myHermes do that too but they'd likely only charge £3!

Hope some of that's helpful :D

It's all very useful! Thanks, I'd forgotten MyHermes and the like can collect, I was thinking would have to find a shop that took the parcels.

Main prob for me though is having to stay in, and find right size boxes, etc, for something I am giving away! There's a little street fayre this weekend in the village, I'm sure a lot of this stuff would sell to the kids and there's a lot of local cyclists that use our coffee shop, so who knows.... ;)

Back