Parts Clearout Hope Shimano XT/XTR Hayes DMR Marzocchi GT

Liam1611

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
After having another clear out and swapping parts over/buying new I've got a number of bits and pieces up for sale.

First up I have some Post Mount Marzocchi Dual Air MX Pro's 2007, 100mm of travel with a 183mm 1 1/8th steerer tube. Forks now SOLD

In reasonably good condition, hold air and the oil has recently been changed.

A few scratches and cable rubs but they work well and are disc/v-brake compatible.

Looking for £80 delivered to your door.

Next up we have a Hope Mono Mini Post Mount Front Brake with 805mm Braided Hose. Now SOLD.

Brake has recently been re-bled and will come with a spare set of sintered pads as well.

I've also rebuilt the lever and replaced the existing seals, bolts and diaphragm.

A few scratches and marks as expected, but overall in good condition and works well.

Looking for £45 delivered to your door.

Next up we have a Shimano Deore XT BR-M765 4 Pot Rear IS Mount Brake with 1310mm Goodridge Braided Hose. Now SOLD.

I've split the calliper to clean the inside of the brake and to re-lube the pistons, unfortunately the pads that were with the brake were very worn and as such the brake will require new pads.

I've never used the brake but prior to splitting and lubing the pistons all 4 pistons moved in and out simultaneously and I'll bleed the brake prior to dispatch, all you need is some new pads.

Looking for £40 delivered to your door.

Next up we have a couple of 160mm rotors.

Hope 6 Bolt 160mm Rotor. Now sold to GSB

Looking for £6 delivered to your door.

Hayes 6 Bolt 160mm Rotor. Now SOLD.

Looking for £6 delivered to your door.

Next up we have my DMR 36 hole Revolver Hubs on Sun Rhyno Lite/ DMR DV Rims.Wheels now SOLD.

Rear wheel is a DMR 135mm x 9mm Revolver 36 Hole Quick Release Disc Hub in Anodised Red laced to a Sun Rims Rhyno Lite with Black Double Butted Spokes. The Rear Freehub and bearings have recently been replaced and are only 6 rides old. The wheel has solely been used with a 185mm 6 bolt rotor so the rim brake surface has never been used. The Rear Hub is in superb condition, the rim has a few marks and scratches as expected, but no dents or dings and runs true with no flat spots.

Front Wheel is a DMR Revolver 36 Hole 9mm Disc Quick Release in Black laced to a DMR DV Rim with Silver Double Butted Spokes. The wheel has solely been used with a 185mm 6 bolt rotor so the rim brake surface has never been used. The Front Hub is in superb condition, the rim has a few marks and scratches as expected, but no dents or dings and runs true with no flat spots.

A bulletproof wheelset which have never let me down.

Looking for £80 delivered to your door.

Next up we have a Specialized Bash Guard. Now SOLD.

Suitable for chainrings up to 38 tooth.

Looking for £8 delivered to your door.

Next up we have a Shimano XTR RD-M952 9 Speed Long Cage Rear Mech.

Reasonably good condition with no play.

Clean and tidy' Jockey Wheels are in good condition with no play.

Looking for £30 delivered to your door. Now Sold to samol

Next up we have a Shimano XTR FD-M953 Top Pull 28.6 Front Mech.

Clean and tidy with little signs of wear.

Looking for £20 delivered to your door. Now sold to unkleGsif

Next up we have a Kalin 26.8 Silver Seat Post.

Bolt is free and it's clean and tidy although scratched.

Surplus to requirements so I only want the cost of postage so looking for £5 delivered to your door.

Next up we have a GT Quill Head Stem.

Very tatty but I'm sure someone can give it the care and attention it needs.

Again surplus to requirements so looking for postage only at £5 delivered to your door.

Willing to consider offers on any of the above apart from the rotors, stem and seat post. Discounts on any of the above if parts are collected from Manchester or items bundled together, PM me for more information.

All parts will be posted as soon as humanly possible and I'll notify you as and when they have been sent out, I will also include tracking numbers if the parts are sent via Courier. Payment via Paypal preferred, Gift payment is optional but not necessary. More pictures of all the parts can be found Here. Collection from Manchester available and if you have any questions please PM me.

Kind Regards

Liam

Re: Parts Clearout Hope Shimano XT/XTR Hayes DMR Marzocchi G

Shotgun on the front mech... PM you when I get to work at 8am!!!!

G

Can I have the 160mm hope rotor?

XTR Front Mech now sold, Hope rotor now sold, XTR Rear Mech now sold, all other parts still available for sale.

Regards

Liam

Can I have the rear mech?
PM on its way

Cheers

Hope Front Brake Now Sold. All other parts bought and paid for have now been posted.

Kind Regards

Liam

Shimano 4 Pot Rear Brake Now Sold.

Kind Regards

Liam

Back