Giant NRS sold now Mavic 117 wheels Shimano hubs £60inc

terrytyler

Old School Hero
I have now expanded my bicycle fleet to five so Mrs terryt has warned me either they go or I go. ......Despite that the fact that I cant get in the shed means I need to get rid of my beloved Giant NRS2.

I've bought another full suspension bike from these forums tonight hence the sale.

The bike is size small 16.5 inches from bottom bracket to seatpost,has full dual control XTR meaning both brakes and gears operate from the same lever. It has a Rockshoxx Recon fork and Giant NRS rear suspension.

The rear cog chain, bottom bracket and steerer bearing were replaced in November last year at great cost and I would estimate I done around 150 miles on the bike since then.
The rims are Mavic on Shimano hubs - I could look up the type if anyone is interested.
The bike has all the usual wear and tear associated with a MTB but has been well looked after and serviced regularly. I would like to add one more thing I will be keeping the Scwhalbe (puncture proof) tyres and replacing them with the original Maxxis ones which are virtually unused.

I would like £350 for the bike and I would prefer collection, however I travel in my job so delivery may be a possibility more pictures available if needed.

Attachments

• CIMG0075.JPG
    CIMG0075.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,202
  • CIMG0075.JPG
    CIMG0075.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,202
  • CIMG0076.JPG
    CIMG0076.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,202
  • CIMG0080.JPG
    CIMG0080.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,202
  • CIMG0088.JPG
    CIMG0088.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,169
Re: Giant NRS2 FS complete bike full XTR

Northants, but I'm going to be there on the afternoon of the 22nd August if that's any good (Cophall farm).

if it helps and the op can get it to milton keynes I can bring this to surrey hills on sunday

I live 15 miles from MK so that is easily do-able if Barney wants the bike I will also clean it up before sale!

Latest posts

Back