2003 Cannondale Optimo F1000SL

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
First off aarrrgghhh!! i dont want to sell this but needs must!! Very light Hand Built in the good old US of A Cannondale Optimo F1000sl with Fatty Ultra DL, none of this Taiwanese Modern Cannondale Nonsense here! Beautiful smooth welds. Fork works fine as does the lockout. Frame has a few scuffs and a bit of heel rub but otherwise very nice for a 10 year old bike. Ive owned it for around 2 years i think and rode it once. The only differences from the photos there are that i have fitted the full 3 rings on the Turbine cranks and an XT front mech. I shall be replacing the Juicys that you see there on the bike with near new Avid Elixir 3s. I have a spare stem that i will include and a set of Easton flat bars as well as i have no use for them. Crossride wheels with Fire XC Pro tyres. Cannondales own brand and very nice i must say seatpost topped off with a WTB saddle. Easton EA70 riser bars. Choice of Eggbeaters Cs or SPDs not flats as pictured. £450

http://www.flickr.com/stewno1

There its done. Im gutted :evil: :cry: :facepalm:

Thank *choose your deity* for that!

If it was a small or medium I'd have been skint ;) - I've actually had the exact same bike, but found it a little too big. I'd love another one in a smaller size though. They're great bikes.

Best of luck with the sale :)

Barneyballbags":1u0azcx3 said:

If it was a small or medium I'd have been skint ;) - I've actually had the exact same bike, but found it a little too big. I'd love another one in a smaller size though. They're great bikes.

I have an F4000 frame in medium you could build up... :D

Barneyballbags":pc3pn285 said:

Wish I was able to get the benefit of it but needs must

I look forward to hearing from you. Just fitting the Elixirs tonight and giving them a bleed. Got a spare set of pads to go with them as well.

Back