Two sets of retro DH wheels and two pairs of Marz Bombers

Mindmap3

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I need to clear a bit of space out of the garage so have a few things for sale.

First set of wheels are original five bolt Hope Bulbs in silver built up on Mavic D321 rims. The rear has a slight buckle in it but other than that everything appears to be fine. The freehub is in good condition with only minor scoring from cassettes. The only other thing to mention is that the lock ring for the rear disc carrier has a crack in it, but it is still holding firm (I can't get it to budge). If its a real concern, I think I may have a spare that I can include.

The wheels will come with a 135 x 12mm conversion kit for the rear hub and a choice of either 20mm or QR front. A set of 5 bolt rotors will be included; a 185mm front and 165mm rear lightning bolt rotors.

Looking for £120 posted.

hnKWoC4.jpg

4Jw1PgG.jpg

YzIEdbI.jpg

LiF8nXr.jpg

mNluZgF.jpg

The other set of wheels a Hope Big 'Uns built upon X Lite Phatso rims. I think these were from Goltech due to the stickers on them. They appear to be in good nick although at some point they have been used with rim brakes I there is so e wear to the rims. Both hubs are QR.

I don't really know what these are worth, so I'm going to start off asking £100 posted. Feel free to let me know if I'm way out with the pricing.

CXeVe6c.jpg

oDVFDsv.jpg

lnuMg4r.jpg

iJ9fUkk.jpg

Re: Two sets of retro DH wheels and two pairs of Marz Bomber

First set of Bombers are a pair of Z1 Drop Offs from 2000 in lime green. They are currently set at 100mm but by changing the top out springs (available from UZ Bike Store) the travel can be increased to 130mm. They currently have a set of soft springs fitted but will also come with some stock springs.

The steerer is 1 1/8th is 156mm long but can be changed. Condition wise the stanchions ar really good with one small mark but the lowers have been affected by corrosion as appears to be common for forks of this era (they are 13 years old). To stop it spreading, I have used some lacquer from a car touch up kit. This appears to have worked pretty well. They have be used with v brakes but the forks didn't cone with the canti mounts when I bought them.

With both sets of springs, I'm looking for £65 posted.

eBx5rhk.jpg

tKi2Kez.jpg

tJQbCvb.jpg

2JqzlEi.jpg

1mY9ven.jpg

These were completely stripped and rebuilt last summer with new oil and seals. Since then my other half used them no more than five times.

The second set of forks are a pair of 2003 Z1 Freerides in really, really good condition. They have 130mm travel with a fully working ETA lever to reduce the travel or climbing. Disc only - IS disc mount.

The aluminium steerer is 1 1/8th and is 170mm long. Stanchions are almost perfect aside from one minor mark. Lower legs are equally good, just minor scuffs. Forks work well and are really plush. I'd have happily have kept the but it seems daft them floating around the garage not getting used.

Looking for £90 posted.

CvM2TQQ.jpg

fNd8JPi.jpg

Forgot to add that the Bulb wheels are 32hole and the Big Un wheels 36 hole.

I'll be chucking everything on eBay later this week.

Back