SOLD: KCNC Silverbone Crankset + BB

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD

Now here's a crankset that you don't see every day. I'd quite happily keep it, but there's a nice M770 crankset for sale which would go better with the rest of my M770 groupset, so this is going to make way for it.

KCNC Silverbone K-Type Crankset
175mm
Black
Complete with Shimano chainrings and a matching KCNC K-Type bottom bracket.

Like I said, you don't see many of these about (I wasn't even aware the KCNC made cranksets until I got this one :oops:). They are in very good condition with some very light heel rub. The picture below makes them look a LOT worse than they are because of the way the light has caught them (and the fact that they're dirty)!

I believe that the RRP on these is somewhere around the £250-£270 mark, and the last used set I could find went for £140 on eBay, in a similar condition but minus chainrings and bottom bracket.

The bottom bracket has a scandium axle, and can be fitted using a standard external bb tool. It has the usual marks from being fitted, but the bearings are spot on and because it uses a fairly standard 6805-2RS bearing each side, they can be replaced very very easily and from as little as £2 each, up to about £13 each for ceramic ones (provided you don't buy the 'KCNC' branded ones which are horrendously expensive!).

Check out the prices here - http://www.bike24.com/p229166.html

Was £110 posted
Now £85 posted to the UK for the whole lot
PayPal Gift or buyer pays fees please.

I'll get some better pictures posted up later, here's one for now. Note that the pedal isn't included!

IMAG0105_zps2fd55e5d.jpg

Re: KCNC Silverbone Crankset + BB - BIG PRICE DROP

GT-Steve":2b4pllqm said:
Wow, that's a steal

It is indeed :D

I can't seem to find much reference to these particular cranks, only that when they were released they were pretty damn expensive! The BB with the scandium axle still sells for 114 euros :shock:

Re: KCNC Silverbone Crankset + BB - BIG PRICE DROP

If I had the money I'd snap your arm for them... To match my bars/stem

Latest posts

Back