SOLD: EXTRALITE Ultrabar UL_Carbon bar_560x25.4mm_40€

MaLóL

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm selling this Extralite Ultrabar UL carbon handlebar. Dimensions are 560x25.4mm. Technically it's 10/10, aesthetically it's 8/10, as the part where the levers and the grips are located is a bit scratched, but that is not visible as it is covered. Real weight is 96g as you can see in the photo.

Price is 50€ worldwide shipped, or best offer. NEW PRICE: 40€ shipped in europe!! Paypal or bank transfer accepted. Please contact at: exodus.velo@gmail.com

Photos:

Re: EXTRALITE Ultrabar UL_Carbon bar_560x25.4mm_40€ shipped!

tempting, and worse just now i bought a 31.8 headshock stem... still with a shim... hum...

31.8mm sucks...

Think about it. I think this is the best old school bar, light and with alu ends for barends...

MaLóL":318kmw1t said:
31.8mm sucks...

Think about it. I think this is the best old school bar, light and with alu ends for barends...

the thing is that now i have a 31.8 mm headshock stem and find an equal for 25,4 will be impossible...

for that handlebar was perfect some frm stem or something

I have to think a litle but for 40 euros posted looks delicious

I understand you, but still, you can use a shim, so you have the versatility of being able to use any stem;

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... .8&_sop=15

And it's just 9$ with free shipping!!

The bar I´m selling was about 150€ back in the day.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back