Sids, chainsets,xt 10+9spd,brakes,hope25.4

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
So I've had my ar$e well reamed regarding the amount of bike bits I have sitting about plus I have to move house shortly and lawyers fees are ridiculous so some stuff has to go! This is the start with more to follow. All prices are posted and PayPal is preferred.

If you think I'm out on my pricing don't be scared to make an offer

http://www.flickr.com/stewno1 for photos

1 set of near new and minty looking Oro Biancos for sale. I have a spare set of pads for them. I would say these brakes are easily as good if not better than the XTR M975 series brakes on my wife's bikes.
130cm and 81cm braided hoses. Front 203mm IS mount inc rotor. Rear 180mm IS mount inc rotor. Also includes a full kit for shortening hoses as required. £110 sold

2nd set is in as good condition with about the same length hoses but no rotors or mounts. £90. Sold

Race face atlas chain set with race rings. Been used but plenty of life left in the crank and the rings. £50 sold

10 speed XT triple chain set. Photos make it look a bit scuffed but its not bad at all. I'd say 8-9 out of 10. £80

Xt m770-10 3x10 shifters in very good condition. Not sure if i have the indicator windows for them though. £40

Xt m770 3x9 shifters as above re windows and condition. £30 sold

Xt m770 9 speed rear mech. Good condition. £20

Xt m770 9 speed rear mech. A few scuffs but still good. £15. SOLD

Xt m780 front much in near new condition. 3x10 and £20. 34.9 clamp.

2006 Sid forks. Been serviced at a cost of £65 by my LBS and have new seals and oil. Min 210 steerer. Very nice condition with no marks to stantions £85 sold

Hope XC Stem for 25.4 bars. Good condition. Black with 10 degree rise. £25 sold

Easton EA70 riser bars. well used but most of scuffs hidden by grips gears etc. £10

Hard to tell from the pics, but the SID's - are they v-brake only? Or disc compatible too?

Interested in the SIDs...
What's the travel on them?
The axle to crown measurement?
And if poss, the weight?
Thanks in advance :)

Disc only, forgot to mention one of the brake bosses has been damaged and I don't think it would retain the canti spring pin anymore not that I've tried though.

Guess I don't get a reply before they're sold to the next guy along...... :(

Back