Now if I were to sell this...

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
...would anyone be interested.

Thinking I need some gears again...so considering buying a frame with a mech hanger (could go internal hub I suppose)

I may then be selling this frame.

17.5" Genesis I0...this is the sold-as-frame-only Reynolds 725
It is disc and V brake friendly (with removable canti studs)
Condition is very very good...some slight scratches here and there. The top tube has the usual vertical scratch marks where the cable rubs.
I would be looking for £150 + £10 UK shipping

Of course then I would have no use for the wheels
Gold Hope Pro 2 on tubeless Mavic X819
The front is a SS hub with fun bolts
The front normal QR
You will notice that the front rim accepts rim brakes whereas the rear is disc only. They were matching until the rear rim went pop.
New bearings to the rear 6 months ago
All good, nice wheels
I would be looking for £150 + £10 UK shipping

There is an outside chance that I would sell my Dekerf forks too. These were powdercoated by TripleS not so long ago and are still yummy. The steerer has been extended by I am embarrassed to say a fellow RBer whose name escapes me.
Steerer is now somewhere around 200mm
A to C is 450mm
If, and it is a big if, I were to sell them I would be looking for £190 + £10 UK shipping

So...would anyone be interested in any of the above?

Steerer extended you say? I may also be interested.

Harryburgundy":3lx2ohb2 said:
:LOL: Dean SS Colonel, DK Tuning forks...nice!
Do you have the frame yet?
I've had it about a week but have been too busy to build it up. Have done so this evening though, with bits from the shed, ready for first ride tomorrow...

Hi,

If you fancy gears I have an alfine hub geared wheels and shifter ...details in signature...they came off a Genisis IO ID so will fit (alfine requires no frame cable stops).

Offers welcome.

Rollo

Back