For sale is my beloved Cannondale F Series hardtail. Size M.
It needs to go as i have just brought a CAAD7 R2000 frame and need funds for building
The following has been in past year and has since covered 200 miles, mainly on tarmac:
- New Rockshox Reba RL fork with remote poplock
- Fire Eye IRIS headset reducer to take 1 1/8 and tapered forks
- SRAM Powerspline BB
- Shimano BR-M505 and BR-M466 brakes
- Chainset rings, cassette and chain (SRAM) - 3x8 speed
- Inner / outer cables redone
- Shimano front and rear hubs
- Rockshox suspension seat post
- DMR V8 pedals
Its a solid bike that performs nicely. its lightweight and quick.
The negatives as expected is there are some age related marks to the frame, but nothing really noticeable, with exception to some paint lift, which i have tried to capture.
Pictures are located here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/96577383@N06/
LOOKING FOR £370 pp gift. p&p will be an additional £30.
Cash on collection is welcome.
If it does not sell in a weeks time, and provided i have plenty of interest, i may split the bike.