Hope/DT wheels, XTR M970 Cranks

My_Teenage_Self

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hey Guys.

I'm splitting this beauty, as i need the space for a more classic scoot.

Wheels; Hope disk hubs (pro I think?) DT rims, New bearings, brilliant condition (rims have never seen a brake) Front hub silver, rear hub black. Alloy nipples on the front wheel, Perfectly true. (wheels only, no rotors/tyres) 8/10.
£100 posted.

Cranks; Rings are excellent. Arms are good, with a bit of rub, and a few knocks on the ends. Comes with (excellent) BB and correct tools for fitting. 7/10 (rings 9/10).
£110 posted

DSC01785.jpg

DSC01790.jpg

DSC01789.jpg

M970a.jpg

M970c.jpg

UK only for these I'm afraid. Paypal payment, and it may take me upto 3 days to get to PO depending on when you pay (I work in the middle of nowhere!).

Cheers,

Steve

SOLD The forks were from ebay a few months ago, they've seen a bit of use, but nothing major to speak of, a bit of rubbing around the crown and dropouts. Stanchions are good and everything seems to work as it should. I was going to get Tim at fork english to service these, but never to that far. 7/10
£110 posted.SOLD

SOLD I bought the frame from Barneyballbags last year; It's absolutely mint with the exception of a little sticker damage on the top tube. I can't emphasise how good the paint is. All pivots are tight, and it's an IS disk mount. I've only ridden if a few times, but it rides superbly. No cracks, dings/dents etc. 9/10
£150 posted. (*edit* forgot to say it'll come with seatpost & headset)SOLD

Re: Schwinn 4 Banger, Pace RC40s, Hope/DT wheels, M970

Doh. 17.5".

I'm 5'8" (with long legs/short body) and it fits me well.

greenstiles":2j5d0608 said:
r the forks ajustable travel coil or air ?

Adjustable from 100-130 (dial on top of leg) and they're coil. :D

PM sent Dale.

If my prices are out, let me know, It's all got to go, the wife is insisting! :facepalm:

Nice to see another 4-banger knocking about!! I've just completely stripped the paint off mine and polished it. Looks mint.

Good luck with the sale!

John

What's the steerer length on the forks mate? Also, do you know what spring they've got in them?

Latest posts

Back