GT Zaskar, and loads of parts

Sparked

Dirt Disciple
Hello,

I have just purchased a new bike so am selling my old school bike; Everything is up for sale apart from the Rock Shox Psylo Race forks. Not relay sure what the parts are worth so happy to listen to offers for anything. I assume the frame and Hope brake will be the main points of interest.

036.jpg

040.jpg

Prices may be way off so open to offers, I just don't know what they are worth!!

Price drop to £65 posted for the frame,
£40 posted for the Hope brake, (still on original pads, brake only ever had light use)
£40 posted for the mavic 317 wheels inc hope hub
£15 posted for race face prodigy seat post

Or I will sell everything bar the Forks for £150 posted

Open to offers on everything.

Needs a firm price as per rules.
You may find it better in post 98 section. Thanks for moving John.
You might sell better if you have a few more details. Size, spec etc.

Sorry about not adding prices, I just don't know what any of the bits are worth.

I will add some prices but am also open to offers.

ba57ards":2oavgc6z said:
do 40 posted for the frame ? dont need seatost or anything like that

I would guess the postage would be £20 min so I would rather keep it than make just £20, but thanks for the offer :O)

Never seen a Zaskar race frame this small, more than likely because no one ever wanted them this small lol and its in mint condition.

I am looking to raise £150 from all the parts so I can purchase a Carbon stem and handlebars for my new bike, so if the other bits sell for what I am looking for I can drop the price of the frame.

I would sell everything in the picture bar the forks for £150 which IMO is a bargain.

Honestly don't have a clue what these parts are worth so may just end up chucking them on Ebay.

Back