For sale. Hydrolic brakes!

Proflex 1982

Retro Guru
Any of the stuff in the photo plus I have pair of shifters and front and rear deraillers all matching LX but u need to ask for photo as have to email as cant upload that pic. Also have front and rear magura hydrolic rim brakes. Photos have to be emailed for them too.
£50 for the lx stuff
£65 for the magura s
£10 for silver proflex stem
Bontrager crowbar handle bars £10
Saddle £5
Shimano skewers £5 the lot-SOLD
Tomac bar stubbies £6
Kalin seat post £8
Crank £5
Fox rear spring (700x2.30) £5 UNUSED
shimano brake/gear levers £8

The stuff I am looking for is either disc brake set up or a very good v brake set up. Could swap for magura s maybe?
Rear shock
Xt rear mech
Triple clamp forks
Wide handle bars

Re: Stuff To swap

Can't see any photos here (could just be me)?

Interested to know the length of the stem and width/sweep of the bars. Cheers! :)

Give me a minute and I have a measure up. If send me your email I send you photos. Retrobike always says he file is to large when I try to put up a photo.

I am also look for a disc brake adapter for a 99 fsr if anyone comes across one.

Ah I see, no rush :) Have you tried a hosting site like photobucket? Find it loads easier - just upload all your pics videos to there abd they have a link to copy and paste into the thread, simples :cool:

Center of hole to hole on the stem It measures at 125mm. Nice stem all chrome in good condition. The handle bars are 600mm long and say 5 degree on them. Hope this helps

Interested in the Maguras, have XT mechs, wide (how wide do you want?) bars to swap depending on what exactly you are after..

Hi rob. Looking for 700mm. How much for the rear mech? If you send me email address I can email pics to you

Latest posts

Back