Mostly sold except Scott g zero strike carbon frame - medium

Gjlaw1

Dirt Disciple
Time to move some bits on to make some space!

All thats left is my scott g zero full suspension strike 30 frame - blue and white frame in the photos - medium size - again a super light frame with some scratches but solid. I love these frames - I sold my scott spark 20 as I preferred the g zeros!

It will come with the Rockshox original shock (I used it with a fox RL) - the small mount that helps support the front mech has come off and been lost (I used as a 1x9 set up so didn't matter and was using the the front mech which is clamped in place by the bottom bracket as a chain guide)...more photos available just ping me your email address and I'll send some more....

Looking for £150
postage is £20 or collection from near Northampton/Milton Keynes is fine....

Sold Beautiful Giant xtc comp - full carbon hardtail frame - size 19" - weighs barely anything! Ive had it for years and used it on and off as a third bike - no issues, cracks etc - it has been used so has some scratches and the lacquer is peeling in places but it is solid and the weave is stunning...

Looking for £215 sold

Sold Next is another scott g zero - this one is the strike team version - OMG beautiful. Medium as per the other. Incredibly light. Again, it will need setting up as ive been using it with a different rear shock. It will come with the original rear shock - A few dings and scratches but I used it on and off ver years and also had it checked over by a Scott rep (I was really obsessed with these frames).

Looking £175 sold

Sold XT combi shifters (front and back) levers and callipers- good condition - super brakes and shifting in the same mechanism.

Looking for £100 sold

Sold XT combi shifter (front brake/rear gear) only - as above - good condition - upgraded brake hose.

Looking for £50 sold

SOLD XTR combi shifters - I was using these as brakes only - I removed the gear cables but they could be put back on. Quite a few scratches and one of the callipers needs news pads - they probably need a bit of attention/bleeding so I'm going to sell them as spares/repair - if you know what you are doing you could get them up and running no problem.

Looking for £25 SOLD

Sold clip carbon tri bars - superb condition - full carbon - missing the arm pads but you can get these easily. These sell for £100 new.

Looking for £45 sold

Sold Fox rl rear shock pro pedal version - 165mm eye to eye. Great condition.

Looking for £100 sold

Sold Fox rl rear shock - as above with lockout but not 'pro pedal'

Looking for £80 sold

Sold crossmax ceramic v brake wheel (front) - super light - I've got 2 of these (both front) one has some small scratches from use but is still a great wheel - the other is in amazing condition still with the barcode/sticker inside the rim - it has been used but is the finest example Ive seen for a long time.

Looking for £35 for one and £50 for the really good one. Sold

xt front shifter - good nick
Looking for £20

SOLD Hope front brake - lever and calliper - needs bleeding and some tlc (calliper used to stick occasionally) - if you know what you are doing you may be able to sort - selling as spares.

Looking for £15 SOLD

Attachments

• SDC13978.JPG
    SDC13978.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 1,440
Re: Scott g zero, giant xtc, xt combi brakes,fox shocks,cros

Hi,
Could I take the Hope front brake please? And do you have any closer up photos and part numbers of the £25 xtr shifter/brake combo?

Cheers, James.

Of course - code on the Xtr combis are m966 and m965 (apparently they are different - I never noticed)... I'll send you a photo....

Gareth

would be interested in the xtr shifter/brake combo too - subject to some better photos

If anyone wants any other pictures, pm me your email address and I'll send them through (I'm having problems posting them onto the thread)....

Thanks

Gareth

PM'd regarding tri-bars...

The Scott g zero team frame is a shade under 19 inches from middle of bb to top of seat post - 17 inches from middle of bb to top of top tube... It's similar to my other 18/19 inch frames - I'm 5ft 11 with a 31 inch leg if that helps....

Gareth

Re: Mostly sold except Scott g zero strike carbon frame - me

My first ever bump.... Just the Scott strike frame left......

Back