OK just asked if there worth anything but Karma

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
GT Chucker 1.0 busted frame, my hubby used a seatpost too high above the recommended line and the seatpost tube snapped at the weld, might be fixable if you can weld. Not brill brakes and odd brake levers, Marzocchi Bomber forks, Race face seatpost but not seat and no pedals. It maybe worth it for a pub bike, although I'd not recommend riding back from a pub intoxicated :D so a lemonade or coke pub bike :LOL: If you insist I'll get details tomorrow, pics if I can get them to work :roll: We were going to get another frame but my son who's bike it is is not bothered. Just looked it's got Tectro Aquila disc brakes, Tectro and Promax levers. RMN chainset two rings and a bash guard, SRAM X-3 rear mech and a SRAM unknown front. may not be the best but not the worst, go on give the parts a go :D reasonably decent Sram cassette and chain as we've just replaced them.

Collection only

Postage would surly be more than the frame and bit's are worth? My hubby enjoyed riding it, even only to work, but postage would surely be restrictive :(

Alison

think postage is about 20 quid last time i looked could i poss have a pic of the crack ? or where its snapped

worst case ill use the bits on mates bikes fixing them up

tony

I will look into it, the last time I posted a full bike though was with City Link and it was more than that :( We don't have a lot as far as I know close in the York area. I'll try tomorrow to show you the break, it's half snapped in two :(

Alison

I'll look tomorrow, must sleep as the children up early, even in half term :roll:

Alison

Back