Some sets of suspension forks that have been gathering dust for far too long, can't see me using them anytime soon so may as well sell them and put the funds towards road bike goodies *Prices are posted to UK, feel free to make sensible offers though...Girvin Carbon Crosslink
- 1" steerer although it has shims to allow it to fit 1"1/8th headset and stem.
- steerer is 210mm long, I think it's what Girvin caal the "Medium" size fork.
- Noleen shock is in full working order
- cosmetically good, no scratches or scrapes to the carbon lowers, but I had started to strip the faded yellow paint from the lowers and polish up the ally, got halfway and gave up
Would look rather nice if it was finished, I have some Easton decals to go on the lowers which will be included in the sale.£90 posted to UKSOLD!!!
Pace RC-38 Airforce 2
- 1"1/8th steerer, 190mm long, 63mm travel iirc.
-sold as Spares or Repairs
as there is something very wrong with the insides (they don't work). And they need a new lockout cable (lockout lever & mount is present though).
- cosmetically rather good, no marks to the stanchions and the carbon lowers and decals are in good order.
- I was going to send these to Fork English (justbackdated) for repair, but since getting some Fox forks that idea has been shelved.
£50 posted to UKSOLD!!!
[b][u]Pace RC-38 Airforce
-Sold as Spares or Repairs
- No steerer
- steerer clamp bolts worked loose and messed up the threads in the ally bolt holes(Tim @ Fork English assures me he can helicoil them and make them good as new for a very reasonable price).
- Mechanically knackered, no idea what the problem is but I think the sink plunger thing next to them is supposed to be inside
again I was going to send these to Fork English but changed my plans as I have no need for more forks
- lockout lever and bar clamp are present but not attached at present.
- Cosmetically good, stanchions are sound and the lowers and decals are also good.
£35 posted to UK