Merlin Fat Ti - MUST SELL! SPLITTING

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
She's currently stripped and now for sale as frame and forks.

£950 Merlin frame, Merlin seat clamped SOLD

Wheelset - 26" Mavic 819 tubeless rims, DT Swiss Comp spokes and Lefty front hub and Circus Monkey rear hub. Currently running tubes, Rocket Rons.
Carbon Lefty 100mm fork with lockout. Serviced 2 and a bit months ago (one ride old) £300
So thats wheelset and forks £300 SOLD

XO rear mech £50
XO shifters £40 (including £60 worth of new cable outers)
XTR brake levers, magura Lou calipers and rotors £90 SOLD
Thomson layback 31.6 (as good as new) £30
XTR front mech M961 £20
Rental riser £30 SOLD
XTR M960 polished with Middleburn middle ring £90
Crank Bros candy spd £25

All posted in the UK only unless you pay extra for postage. Will be hitting eBay Monday/Tuesday if no takers! If the frame goes for the asking price and in the UK (collection or delivered by me within reason... i.e you meet me) I'll include my tool box which as loads of various spares, cassettes, bolts, tools etc and a hardly used socket set!

Grab quickly before evilbay and before I emigrate please :)

Re: Merlin Fat Ti

Pic

Attachments

• 8ECDA5EB-24C4-4872-85A5-10A8382CA0B3-1198-0000006DE6FE09BC.jpg
    8ECDA5EB-24C4-4872-85A5-10A8382CA0B3-1198-0000006DE6FE09BC.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,024
Re: Merlin Fat Ti REDUCED - MUST SELL!

Right i'm def off to Auz and i really cant take this with me. Due to work i've had no time to sort the headset bearings so this is reflected in the new price! £1750
The frame is in mint condition and is disc only.
The fork was serviced by the previous owner when i bought it. The ride i've had on it i was massively impressed with the fork. Its plush and has a similar feature as the fox teralogic (they dont compress unless they should if that makes sense?) 100mm travel with lockout. They are full carbon and weight nothing. Wheelset - 26" Mavic 819 tubeless rims, DT Swiss Comp spokes and Lefty front hub and Circus Monkey rear hub. Currently running tubes.
XTR brake levers, Magura Calipers & Ashida rotors,
Thomson layback in silver, charge spoon in brown, Rental fatboy rise bars and i'll include some Crank Bros candy spds. If sold for the asking price i'd include my tool box with loads of spares, tool, cables etc!

I need to sell this ASAP so grab a ti bargain! Will be listing on ebay in the next few days if no takers from RB

Hi bud

Top tube is 21.5. Very much an XC style ride and good for taller riders (I'm 6ft). I've some pictures on build thread (see my signature for the link) but will post more tomorrow when I get home.

Ta

Awkward Kid":4b27v4er said:
Hi bud

Top tube is 21.5. Very much an XC style ride and good for taller riders (I'm 6ft). I've some pictures on build thread (see my signature for the link) but will post more tomorrow when I get home.

Ta
21.5" c-c ?
About 2" too short for me.
Lovely looking bike!
GLWS,.

Hot dang, I really want one of these but I need a 20.5" otherwise I'd have bitten your arm off...

She's currently stripped and now for sale as frame and forks.

£950 Merlin frame, Merlin seat clamped SOLD

Wheelset - 26" Mavic 819 tubeless rims, DT Swiss Comp spokes and Lefty front hub and Circus Monkey rear hub. Currently running tubes, Rocket Rons.
Carbon Lefty 100mm fork with lockout. Serviced 2 and a bit months ago (one ride old) £300
So thats wheelset and forks £300 SOLD

XO rear mech £50
XO shifters £40 (including £60 worth of new cable outers)
XTR brake levers, magura Lou calipers and rotors £90 SOLD
Thomson layback 31.6 (as good as new) £30
XTR front mech M961 £20
Rental riser £30
XTR M960 polished with Middleburn middle ring £90
Crank Bros candy spd £25

All posted in the UK only unless you pay extra for postage. Will be hitting eBay Monday/Tuesday if no takers! If the frame goes for the asking price and in the UK (collection or delivered by me within reason... i.e you meet me) I'll include my tool box which as loads of various spares, cassettes, bolts, tools etc and a hardly used socket set!

Grab quickly before evilbay and before I emigrate please :)

Latest posts

Back