Ellsworth Joker full bike - pics to follow +Mavic D321 wheel

carter711

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
All prices are paypal gift and include UK 'signed for' delivery.
If you want to buy something please PM me with your delivery address and a request for my PayPal details. :D

I've decided to sell my awesome Ellsworth joker.
A real 2001 top spec build. I've updated the last post on this thread with some basic details of it. I'm going to get it out of the loft after the F1 this afternoon and take some snaps of it and possibly break it if no one wants the full package :)

DMR V8 in black. In much better condition than the pictures show and have loads of life left. The bearings are absolutely fine and all pins are present.
£14 - SOLD

Avid arch rival brake set front and rear with speed dial levers. I bought the brakes a few years ago NOS on eBay and sourced the levers on here. The pads have hardly been used as I hope the pictures show. Apart from a bit of trail dust these brakes are in superb condition and very powerful!
£40 - SOLD

Mavic D321 rim on hope hub -It's true and rim is in good condition with good quality rim tape. The hub looks good but the bearings are a bit rough. 20mm bolt through adapters included.
£25 - SOLD

Z1 'bam' BETD oversized arch as in pictures. These are really rare and you might have guessed obsolete!
£12 - SOLD

Marzocchi 207mm steerer and crown. In good condition. Might be useful for someone
PROVISIONALLY SOLD -£10

110mm classic orange Z1 bams. These are spares or repair also as on of the arch bolts has sheered. Arch still comes off easily. The right hand (as if you're riding) bottom bolt has also sheered. The rest of the fork can easily be used as parts although I can't comment on the seals or bushes.
£15 - SOLD

Collection from CR8 South London area or I can meet you at Leith Hill most Sundays :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 710
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 710
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 543
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 543
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 515
Re: Mavic D321 rim on silver hope hub - And Z1 bam BETD arch

What's the posted price for the wheel please?

Re: Mavic D321 rim on silver hope hub - And Z1 bam BETD arch

£27 PP gift for the wheel within UK for tracked delivery :D

Re: Mavic D321 wheel, z1s

It was the 110 ones I was looking at (the second of the two pairs listed ;-) )

Failing that I would be interested in the other pair.

Re: Mavic D321 wheel, z1s

Ah. I have a superb set of 110mm Z1s that I haven't advertised yet with new bushes and seals, polished crown etc. These are my babies. I may well part with them if the price is fair.

Back