Nearly new Easton EA70 flat XC bars. RRP £45.... ONLY £25!!!

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Brilliant bars, RRP is over £40... Reviewed here!.

Only used for two rides because they didn't give me the position I was after so they're in very good condition.

1.) Hayes 9 brakes, Goodridge hoses. Carbon lever blades. Hoses are different shades of grey (!). Include discs and adaptors, 180/160. Bought them from a forum member but never fitted them. £40. SOLD
2.) Hope stem. 31.8 bars, 70 x 0. Will clean it properly before posting. £35. SOLD
3.) Sram 2x10 stuff. X7 shifters and X9 rear mech. Shifters have matchmaker mounts. Used twice. £50 SOLD PP

Re: A cacophony of top gear, tastefully pictured on red silk

Oh wow my old brakes. Good luck with sale.

Yup... I never fitted them and they've sat, in the same bloomin' brown envelope you posted them in to me, ever since! Brilliant brakes, but the build I had in mind never got off the ground :)

Hi the stem will cost very little to post therefore I'll offer you £25 posted for it.

Thanks Nathan

naffa":3n2nhvx8 said:
Hi the stem will cost very little to post therefore I'll offer you £25 posted for it.

Thanks Nathan

It'll cost at least £3 to post and this one (same length and rise but different colour) is at £35 including postage (£5) with 5 days to go.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hope-Mountain ... 2c6e97ea41

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Russell":378t6uzo said:
naffa":378t6uzo said:

Thanks Nathan

It'll cost at least £3 to post and this one (same length and rise but different colour) is at £35 including postage (£5) with 5 days to go.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hope-Mountain ... 2c6e97ea41

Hi , that stem is dirty, and while i have not sent the bolts away for chemical analysis they are covered in what i believe to be rust.

It also clashes horribly with the red silk , therefore i'll offer you £10 posted for it

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interested in the Hayes 9's. Do they need a bleed? what are the pads like? are the bar mount allen bolts okay, as in not rounded? Thanks

I'll have the stem if you'll do it for £30 posted ?

*edit* sorry, forget that - I've found one that's just down the road.

Back