Avid Juicy 5 disc brake set Now £38 NOW SOLD

prezza

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Here for sale I have a set of Avid Juicy 5 hydraulic disc brakes. I bought these from new but they have been owned by my pal for a few years in between until I bought the bike that I sold them on back from him recently. Dont need these as I have another set to use on rebuild.

Included in the sale you will get front and rear levers and calipers along with mounts for 160mm rotors and all bolts and fixings. Rotors are not included.

Front hose length is approx 74cm and rear approx 121cm.

There are pads with them which have life left but Id probably replace them if fitting to a new build. Brakes would benefit from a bleed to renew fluid. Levers work and return fine and there are no signs of worn seals. The red plastic bits in pics are just origonal Juicy spacers used to seperate pads when removed from disc.

The brakes do have a few marks, scuffs and bit of wear to the black anodising on lever as should be expected along with usual tarnishing around fluid reservoir covers but are in decent nick. Im probably being overly critical as you can see in pics that theyre not bad at all. There is a small bit of cable rub (and I do mean small!) halfway along rear cable but no evidence of any leaks.

Levers return fine and no signs of worn seals.

£38 total inc postage to mainland UK.

SOLD TO JON THE FISH - hope he has legs though to pedal his build!

Attachments

• Juicy 5 001.JPG
    Juicy 5 001.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 467
  • Juicy 5 003.JPG
    Juicy 5 003.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 467
  • Juicy 5 004.JPG
    Juicy 5 004.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 467
  • Juicy 5 007.JPG
    Juicy 5 007.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 467
  • Juicy 5 009.JPG
    Juicy 5 009.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 467
Re: Avid Juicy 5 disc brake set Now £45 inc postage!

Bargain £45 bump inc UK postage!!!! Gotta be a bargain!

Re: Avid Juicy 5 disc brake set Now £38 inc postage!

Reduced to £38! Cheap as chips!

Dont wanna have to put em on Evilbay hence bargain price to shift em to someone who could make good use on them!

Back