FS wheels, brakes cranks, forks, frame plus lots of others

keithyr

MacRetro Rider
Shimano SLX triple cranks set with XT 68-73mm bottom bracket. 44-32-22 rings in very good condition as have been using this with a surly SS ring. Logos intact with very minor rubbing to front of arms. Some scratching to ends of arms. BB is smooth and in excellent condition £65 now £53 posted Now £48 posted

Wheelset – Hope Pro2 hubs 9mm qr, on Stans ZTR Olympic rims complete with shimano 180mm discs and rear single speed set up (16t ring with spacers) yellow stans rim tape etc. Both rims have a slight ding which I have tried to photograph as best as possible. Hubs are smooth and wheels pretty much true. £145 now £130 posted Now £120 posted

Formula RX complete brake set. Very good condition only light paint rub to calliper bodies. Complete with sintered pads (7/10) all bled and fully working. Cable lengths F-110cm R-163cm. complete with formula 203mm rotors and front/rear IS mounts/bolts. £135 SOLD without rotors.

Salsa cromoto's steel rigid fork. 1 1/8, disc only, 440 a-c and 230mm steerer. In really good condition minor scuffs to legs only, logos intact. £48 SOLD

2006ish Rockshox SID race 80mm SOLD TO Retron

Genesis IO frame in large. TT-23” C-C, ST-18”C-C, 19”C-T 530 reynolds steel frame, light weight with slotted drop outs for singlespeed. Complete with FSA headset. Good condition no dings/dents, normal scratches from use and some chain suck. £50 Now £45 posted

Shimano XT 3x9 shifters L&R very good condition. Complete with removable indicator pods. £43 now £38 posted Now £35 posted

XT 9speed cassette excellent condition with lock ring £20 SOLD

Hope QR seatclamp 34.9mm gunsmoke. Excellent condition £15 now £10 posted
Hope QR seatclamp 30.0mm black. Very good condition some rub to end of arm £10 now £8 posted
Hope front skewer black ok condition £8
Raceface 44t chain ring, hardly used £15 now £10 posted
Fizik gobi xm manganese rails. Fair condition. Some wear to front and surface corrosion to rail £20 now £10 posted
Shimano deore front mech light use only. £12

Retro stuff
Zoom 1 1/8th quill adjustable stem 90mm reach 25.4mm bar clamp. OK condition £8
Ritchey flat bars, silver. 570mm width slight rise. £16 now £12 posted
Kore/Easton red anodised flat bars very good condition. 590mm width slight rise. £20 now £15 posted

All prices are PP Gift, UK posted only. If you think I’m off the mark on prices, make an offer. Pictures of all items available on request.

Re: FS wheels, brakes cranks, forks, frame plus lots of othe

How light are the Ritchey flat bars. Any deep marks ect

I'm interested in the SLX chainset. Could I have some pictures please :)

all pm's replied to and pictures sent.

brakes (without rotors) and xt cassette sold.

Hi, The Deore mech: Is it bottom pull and what size is the clamp?
Thanks
Gary

Back